Chapter 8: Realizing she's gone...

Brayden's P.O.V.

Once we caught up to Isabel I was relieved and I know Aiden was also. You could imagine my worry when I went to the room that she was sleeping in and not find her there. Thinking that she was in the bathroom, I had rushed over but saw the door was open with the lights off. I even went into the walk in closet to see if she had gone in but no luck.

Leaving the room I went to check the other rooms inside and out but to no avail...panic set in. She couldn't have left the house. We would have heard the alarm.

Rushing down the stairs I shout for Aiden. "Aiden! Come here!" once I made it down the stairs I hear his rushed footsteps.

"What's the problem? Why are you shouting, you are going to wake her up." he gritted.

"She isn't in the room." I tell him quickly.

"What do you mean she isn't in the room? Did you check the bathroom?" he asked and I just rolled my eyes at my brother's stupid question.

"Hmm, why didn't I think of that? Of course I did! I checked everywhere upstairs and I can't find her." I responded sarcastically.

He stared at me for a few seconds then responds. "She has to be somewhere in the first floor."

"Do you think she left?" I ask him but I had a feeling she was still somewhere inside.

Aiden turned around and walked towards the alarm keypad next to the closet by the front door. Punching in the pass code and hearing the robotic voice say "Front door open".

"She obviously didn't leave since the alarm was still on. Check the other rooms on the other side while I check this side." he says.

"Alright." I respond turning to go check my side which includes the living room, kitchen and garage. 

Right when I was going to walk into the living room I hear the front door's robotic voice say "Front door open" which was strange.

Turning around I make my way back to the foyer to find Aiden walking towards me with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. We didn't say a word but knew what had happened.

Rushing to the door, Aiden flings it open stepping out into the winter morning. Looking both ways I hear Aiden shout. "ISABEL!" which made me look over and down the street where I see a petite figure moving away in a fast pace.

"ISABEL! STOP!" I begin to scream but she didn't. "STOP ISABEL...YOU ARE GOING TO FREEZE!"

"F**k!" Aiden cursed.

"Come on, let's go to the car and find her. She looked like she was heading in the direction of the train station." I tell him turning around to get inside so we could go to the garage.

Grabbing the keys from the wall hook I open the door and turn on the light to our two car garage. "I'll drive." Aiden says so I toss him the keys. Unlocking the door we both get him and sit. Putting the key in the ignition, he revs the car while pushing the button to open the garage door.

Pulling out, Aiden makes his way down the street we saw Isabel heading towards on. I looked around intently making sure I don't miss her. 

"She must of been scared waking up and not knowing where she was." I say out loud still looking down the streets.

"Probably. She's going to freeze and get sick if we don't find her soon Bray. How could she just take off like that? Wearing practically nothing." hitting the steering wheel. Someone might think that he was mad but I know for a fact that he is just worried about her. I am also.