Chapter 11: The admission...pt. 1

Sitting in the living room, I watched the News Report about the Nor'easter hitting the Boston area. They are estimating about two feet of snow or more which gave me goosebumps at the thought. I liked snow, but not blankets of it.

Standing up, I walk towards the big bay window that overlooks the back of the house. The yard was already covered with a sheet of snow and as I looked up to the sky, the snowflakes were becoming bigger and falling down faster. I always loved watching the snow falling, it was peaceful.

"Here you are Isabel, hot chocolate with whipped cream on top." hearing Brayden walk into the living room I turn around to face him and Aiden who was behind him sporting that serious look he likes to have.

"Thank you." I tell him as I take it from his hands carefully. The steam could be visible from the mug.

"No problem sweetheart." smiling at me. It seems like he is the twin that likes to smile more.

"It's coming down more, huh?" he asks now facing the window.

"Yeah, the news report said it will be a few feet we'll be getting all day through the night and  strong winds."

"Hmm, well, at least you are here safe with us and not back-" Aiden stopped his sentence then looked at me.

"Rat's hole?"

Clearing his throat he continued. "...at your place."

Hearing scoffing behind us I turn around to glare at Aiden. "Anything you need to say?"

Aiden stared at me in his stoic way. "As a matter of fact, I do. Both Brayden and I would like to discuss a few things with you." then walked ahead towards one of the seats.

"Can you please come sit down so we can talk to you?" Brayden smiled with pleading eyes.

Looking at him and then at Aiden who was staring at me intently, I nod my head and follow him to the leather couch that I was sitting on earlier.

It was silent for a minute or so until I spoke. "What is it that you both wanted to talk to me about?"

"We both need you to know that what we are going to tell you is simply because we care about you and want the best for you." Brayden says.

"O-kay." responding back suspiciously while looking in between them.

"Well, you see...umm, Aiden and I would like to, to ask you if..." Brayden continued stuttering. His cheeks were turning a bright shade of red and it was cute.

Waiting for him to finish whatever he was trying to say, Aiden speaks out. "What my brother oh so smoothly is trying to say is that we would like to make you a proposition."

Raising my brow in confusion at him I turn to look over to Brayden who was smiling nervously. "What...kind of...proposition?" asking slowly. I don't think I want to know what they want to propose.

Watching Aiden stand up as he made his way towards me, he sat down on the coffee tale. "Isabel, I'm going to be very blunt with you and before you say or interrupt me, please let me say all that I need to say. Do you understand?"

Glancing over to Brayden who just nods his head, I nod back at Aiden.

"Good. Brayden and I want you." his tone was normal like if he were commenting on the weather outside.

Taken back by his blase tone, I stood up and made my way to the window. The snow had picked up making the flakes stick to the window pane.

"Isabel?" hearing Brayden call my name but I stayed looking outside. "Isabel. Did you hear what Aiden told you?" now hearing him closer to me.

Nodding my head yes, I turned around to face Aiden who had his cold blue eyes on me. "She heard me." standing up. "Both my brother and I are interested in you, that is the reason we asked you out. That night you served us, I knew. Brayden knew also when he saw you after. We spent most of the night thinking about you until the next morning when we talked." stopping he looked at me carefully then continued. "That's when we both made a decision."

Tilting my head to the side I narrowed my eyes at him. Straightening his back in confidence he took a step closer, his gaze never leaving mine when he says. "...we will do everything in our power to know who you are and make you ours."

...and that is when I took off running towards the main door...

A/N: 10/01/16

Hey guys, I really hope everyone is doing well. I know I haven't updated in a while but a lot has happened in my personal life and I have been busy. Most of you know what and I have been very overwhelmed with things.

I know the chapter is short, which is unusual for me, but it is the first part of what the twins want to propose to her. I will try to update the second part soon.

What do you think Isabel was thinking when Aiden tells her he and Brayden want her? Should he been nicer?

Thanks for Reading, Voting and Commenting. Have a great rest of your weekend!