02.

Okay, so there's going to be huge spoilers for the Fever Code book

Okay, so there's going to be huge spoilers for the Fever Code book. So if you want to continue to read. Go ahead.

If not, then I should recommend that you guys read the book before reading this chapter.

Thanks. And remember I do not own anything that regards to the Maze Runner franchise and movies.

It's been almost three years since WCKD had taken them.

Both Ellie and Thomas were scheduled for their personal lessons. Meaning that they were separated most of the time. The rarest time that they would see each other is when they're escorted to a room where they would eat lunch together.

Both of them rarely seen other children of their own age and would sometimes get lonely. Their new lives at WCKD only contained eat, lessons and sleep. But eventually, one of the adults had finally decided that Ellie and Thomas would meet someone who would change their lives forever.

Her name was Teresa. She was about the same age as Thomas was, only taller. Her eyes were incredibly crystal blue with her dark hair that only stopped to the shoulders.

There are times when they would talk to each other in the same room where Ellie and Thomas had their lunch. It was kind of a special treat for both of the siblings. They finally had a friend.

But what they didn't realize, was that they were going to have more friends they could ever hope for.

Ones that they needed to keep them sane for their unknowingly end. An end that which they're innocent, yet corrupted minds could never imagine.

~7:33 p.m.- 224/10/15~

The boy looked at every door until finally. He had searched the one he was looking for.

28K

Newt smiled in victory. He finally found Thomas's rumored sister. Though deep down, he couldn't help but feel jealous.

Jealous that someone else had to see their sister instead of his own. Jealous of the rumors he had heard from the doctors when they thought he wasn't awake. How close and similar the kid's relationship with his sister is to compare with his relationship with his sibling.

He didn't know what the future will hold for him. But he knew that he needed Thomas's help one day to reunite with his sister. Even if it's for only one day, one hour or even a minute. Just to hug her once and to tell her how much he misses her.