03.

It's time

It's time.

Once a week in their new settlement. A group of the Right Arm will go out of the camp and hunt out the Scorch to scavage some supplies that'll help them cope with their traveling. Ellie volunteers to come at will only to find a few supplies for Hope. And possibly a new ax for her arsenal bag.

She was told to bring anyone she wanted. And when the new recruits that came in yesterday, she decided to bring a girl named Harriet. Vince told her that Harriet was a leader back in her maze which made Ellie think that the girl might have a few experiences in her.

 Vince told her that Harriet was a leader back in her maze which made Ellie think that the girl might have a few experiences in her

Each trial and maze always start with one subject, one kid must survive a whole month until WCKD sends in another one. That's why she asked Vince if she could bring Harriet for today. Ellie went to her tent and begins to prepare her essentials that she'll be needing for the road. It's been a while since she's been out of camp ever since Hope was born. Checking and found that she was satisfied with what she had packed she got out of the tent and went to say goodbye to Mary and Hope. Fortunately, along the way, she spotted them outside of the Med-Tent.

"Hey!" Mary said when she saw her and immediately pulled her into a hug. "Be careful." She whispered and kissed her cheek.

"Always," Ellie aid and pulled away to hold Hope in her arms. "Alright Little Warrior, I need you to listen, okay?" She said as she tries to look at her in the eyes but failed as she keeps turning her head every second. "Sister Ellie has to go with your daddy to find supplies and possibly new toys for you to play with. And when I'm away, I'm going to need you to look after the Right Arm for me, can you do that?"

She stared at Ellie for a moment then gave her a toothless smile that made her and Mary laugh. "Alright, at ease soldier, I think it's time for your nap." Ellie kissed her forehead.

"It certainly is. Come here, Angel." Mary said and took Hope into her arms. Ellie waved her fingers goodbye as they both went inside the tent.

Ellie walked down the hill that leads to the trucks and jeeps that were parked next to the road that leads to the Scorch's outfields. That's where most of the abandoned shop markets and mini-malls are. It's easier for them to hide from WCKD's hound dogs.