Chapter Five

Gerard's POV

When we finally reached the motorcycle, I sucked in a deep breath. I wasn't as scared as I was before, because now I have Frank.

As I got on the motorcycle, I wrapped my arms around Frank's muscled body.

"We have one more stop." Frank smirked, turning the ignition on and stepping on the gas.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"You'll find out." He turned back around, driving into we pulled into a mall.

I looked around, most of the places there were just shops that I would never shop at. Except for the fact that there was a hot topic in the corner. It was closed though. I didn't really understand why we were here until we pulled into a parking lot next to a place named Spring Break.

We walked into the building, and I could see about fifty kids in total running around. Then I realized what this place was.

Frank took my to a fucking building full of bouncy houses.

"OH MY GOD FRANK THIS IS AMAZING!" I screamed, running into the building, pulling Frank after me.

He laughed "I thought you would say that..." He pulled out a ten dollar bill and handed it to the guy at the cash register.

"Aren't you boys a little too old for these?" The cashier questioned.

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"You're never too old!" I screamed, running to the closest bouncy house.

I started jumping recklessly, the children that were at most the age of seven staring at me. They looked disgusted at the fact that a seventeen year old was bouncing along with them. The parents were really disgusted when I held Frank's hand.

We jumped for about two hours, until our hair was sticking to our faces and we were covered in sweat. We both needed a shower. Badly.

-Next Day-

I woke up yet again in Frank's arms. We had both taken showers as soon as soon as we got home, and I smelled like him.

He smelled somewhat of strawberry. I always loved fruity smells, because I always put a little bit of female into my presence. I'm not saying you can't like fruity smells if you're a guy, just saying I put some female into me.

I smiled as I remembered what happened yesterday. I breathed in another breath full of strawberry and sighed.

I noticed a blond head looking at me from the doorway.

"Mikeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!" I yelled.

"Gee we need to talk." He said, walking in, grabbing my arm, and dragging me out of the room. Frank stirred but didn't wake up.

"Yeah?" I said, yawning and sitting down.

"Are you and Frank a thing?" He smirked.

I blushed, turning the same shade as Frank's shampoo smelled.

"Gee! Oh My God I'm so proud of you you finally got a boyfriend!" He hugged me, I blushed even more.