Chapter 9.5

FRANK'S POV

I walked out of the house with Gee, my mind still blown by the fact that I got Green Day tickets. I swear, he's the best boyfriend ever.

For the fifteen minute ride to my house, we were both silent. The hum of the motorcycle engine was the only thing that kept me from going insane. I opened my mouth to say something multiple times but nothing ever came out.

When we finally got to my house, I stopped the engine. I tried to get up but Gerard's arms were tightly wrapped around my waist still.

"Gerard, we're here. You gotta let go of me for a sec babe." I whispered.

He made a sound of disagreement, but eventually let go of me and we both got off the bike and walked into the house.

"Frankie, when are your parents getting home from their vacation? It's been a month." Gerard said.

I flinched. I knew I would have to tell him the truth sometime. Gerard noticed my discomfort and said a simple "oh".

"My parents got divorced when I was twelve. It was a few months before they finalized the divorce that I started to cut. I thought my parents were fighting because of me. I had no one to go to. No one to help me. I thought all my friends would leave me if they found out. I never knew what happened to my dad after that. I was living with my mom and she became an alcoholic. When I was fifteen, my mom died. She was drunk driving and ran into another car. She killed three little kids in that car crash. I couldn't go into any orphanage without thinking about those little kids my mom killed. So, I stayed here. I got three jobs to pay the bills, I failed all my classes for my freshman and sophomore year, until I finally had a stable bank balance and I quit one of my jobs. I almost got kicked out of school from all the days I missed. I was fifteen, and paying for an apartment. Eventually, I moved into an actual house. I wanted to live like the normal middle class person. It took forever to get someone to sell a house to a seventeen year old. I finally got this one. I stopped cutting right after that, and I've been clean ever since then. I eventually got kicked out of my school, so I moved here. And that's the story."

We were both crying at that point. We sat there for ten minutes, holding eachother so tightly as if we let go the other would be lost forever. When we finally did let go, our shoulders were tear stained and our eyes were bloodshot. I finally spoke up, and asked him something.

"Will you move in with me?"

I don't know where the words came from. They just came out. I knew he would say no, he couldn't leave Mikey all alone.

"Could Mikey come too? I know you have a spare room and I can't just leave him alone. I would have to sell the house first, would you help us move out? Damn I'm asking a lot of questions."

"Yes, Mikey could come and I would help you move out. We could tell Mikey tomorrow, and start cleaning out your stuff soon after. This will be amazing!" I squealed

We walked to my bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N: This was kind of a bonus chapter, that's why it's chapter 9.5

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
               ~EMMA