You're A Psychologist, Not A Detective!

Its been two and a half days since I last ate. The chair that I left by the cell door has been looking really delicious lately. I think I might eat it soon. The only thing they gave me last night and this morning was half a glass of water. Water doesn't help stop the hunger though. Water isn't one of my worries either, since I basically can drink the water from the shower. I've done it a few times.

Dr.Aderman hasn't checked up on me today. I imagine he sent guards to bring me the water, since we all know how last night was a blast.

I know my actions will not go unpunished. At some point I'll have to face my punishment, but aren't I going through a punishment already? I mean, not eating for two days is hard already. I know a person can live without food for quite sometime, so the doctors do too.

I was laying in my bed with nothing to do except think.

I remember my mom. She was always so kind, warm, and gentle. I told her everything. Like how one day my friend Rosie from first grade had gotten mad at me becuase I got a front row seat to a mini movie of a very old book. I think it was something about a caterpillar eating stuff.

My dad spent a lot of time at his job. He would call and say he had work to do, so he would be arriving home later than usual sometimes. Though when he wasn't at work, he would take my mother and I out to do something together.

The sound of a door opening brings me back to reality. "Here's your food!"

Food! I dash out of my room and run to the little food slot by the cell wall. There's a guard there holding a tray of food. He hands me the tray of food through the slot and I snatch the food tray quickly. I set it on the table near me and dig into a sandwich.

It tastes so good! I quickly devour the sandwhich and reach for the other one. I can taste all the ingredients: bread, sour cream, ham, lettuce, and the tomato.

As soon as I finish the sandwhich, I reach for a cookie they provided me with. That was gone in three bites. I look at the tray and see that it is now empty, except for a glass of water they provided me with.

"No, I'm still hungry. Where's the rest?" I check under the tray as if there would be a hidden piece of food there. I turn to the guard, but he is not there anymore. I must have been too busy devouring food that I didn't hear him leave.

Hoping they would bring me another tray, I take the chair that is there and sit. Hoping that the door would open to a guard bringing me another Sandwich at least.

After a while, I decide to just take a shower. You may have realized that I take a lot of showers. There is nothing to do, so I guess it's my past time, besides sleeping.

I throw out my dirty clothes down the laundry slot and walk to my closet in my room. "Shoot," I mutter as I open my closet door. I only have a black jumpsuit left. And one pair of black socks.

They only put a few pairs of black jumpsuits and a few pairs of white jumpsuits in my closet at a time. There's a button inside the closet located on the right side. When I run out of clothes, I click the button to inform I'm out of clean black pairs.

They used to tell me that I couldn't press it if I still had the white jumpsuits there. No way was I going to wear white. The only white thing I wear are the socks and shoes, that happen to look well with the black jumpsuit. Anyway, after a while they just stopped bugging me about it. So they already know.

I remove the glass cover and press the button. When you press the button, it makes a little beep sound. I actually like the sound.
As I get dressed and comb my hair, someone bangs on my cell.