~Part Three~

I place the dishes on the table in the back and turn to  Brandyn smiling, "Okay, what's up?" He glares at me. "Don't play dumb with me, Devyn." I KNOW exactly what he wants to talk about but I'm going to be stubborn about it. I sigh "What Brandyn? What do you want to talk about?" He glares at me like I've commited a crime or something. "You are not going out with him Tuesday night." That's it the Brandyn I was waiting for, the one that tries to tell me what  I can and cannot do just because he's my big brother. "Like hell, I'm an adult, I can do what I WANT to do, and I'll go out with HIM if I want to!"
 "Yeah whatever, you can do what you want, just not go out with Brogan Jennings." He says, staring at me, arms crossed over his chest. I cross my own arms, "And just how do you plan on stopping me big brother?" He smirks, "I'll tell mom and dad." I can't help but to laugh, "You know damn well if you try to interfere with a date MOM will kill you." "Not if it's Brogan she won't. We all know how he is."

I step back, "How he is? What's that suppose to mean Brandyn?" He runs his hand over his head, "He's not the settling kind and I don't want you to get hurt. I know how long you've liked him." Oh the nerve of Brandyn, "NOT the setting kind? We ALL thought that about YOU till about three years ago, when you came back home a very pregnant Logan in tow." I know I just crossed a line that I shouldn't have, Brandyn uncrosses his arms and takes a step towards me, "Don't you dare Devyn. Don't you make it sound like I only married Logan because she was pregnant, because it's not, I love her and Carson to death! Wouldn't trade them for anything." He's pissed, "I didn't mean it that way, I know you love them. I'm only saying that everyone around here thought you would be the last of us Tucker kids to get married and have a family. So why can't you just give me and Brogan a chance, I really like him Brandyn."

He sighs, "Fine, BUT if he hurts you in anyway I will make his life a living hell."  I step on over to him giving him a hug. "Thanks Brandyn, I love you even though you do tend to be an over protective asshole sometimes." he laughs, "Love you too kid"   "Hey Dev, you're being asked for out here." Lexus calls from the door way, "Be right there Lex, thanks bro." I say as I walk out. I get to the kitchen and Kensley and Kinley are both sitting at the bar with Brogan, "These two have a request," he smiles, I look at the twins. "Yes ladies, What can I do for y'all?" Kinley speaks up, "Can we have a chocolate milk shake? Uncle Brogy said we can if it's okay with you." I look over to Kensley, "Is that so lady bug? You want a chocolate milkshake?" Her eyes light up, "Yes please!" I smile at the girls and tell them and Brogan I'll be back in a few minutes.

I go make their milk shakes, I look over and see Brandyn at the bar talking to Brogan, I'm sure he's having a "brotherly" talk with him. I finish up making the shakes and make my way to the bar. When I get there the two shake hands and Brandyn leaves. "Please, please tell me he didn't say anything crazy." I say to Brogan after handing the shakes to the twins, they make there way over to their parents. "No ma'am he didn't, just said he knows about Tuesday, I asked was it a problem and he said not for now." I sigh, "He needs to calm himself down. I," "Hey, hey, hey, he's fine. I understand, Gretchen use to have the have a huge crush on Lucas, hopefully she'll find a guy there she likes or something you know. That would be weird my sister and best friend."  "Maybe," I smile at the reference to his little sister, "But Brandyn needs to calm down though" I sigh. "Dev, everything is going to be okay," He smiles patting my hands that are on the bar, "We're going to head out, got to catch some shut eye. Have a good day and don't work to hard." He winks, "Bye Brogan."