**part 8**

This is going to start out as a different point of view. Not sure if the full chapter will be from a different pov then Devyns or not. As always feel free to comment or message me and let me know what you think! And don't forget to vote :) enjoy

Brogan pov

I go to move but I feel something laying on me, I look down. Devyn. Damn it. Brandyn is going to kill me. I look around to find a clock and don't see one. I ease out of the bed. Finding my pants in the floor grab my phone its 4:45am. I can't believe I just broke my own rule of no staying the night with a girl especially after sleeping with them, but damn Devyn breaks down all my walls, I've loved her for so long, but her brother, my best friend, has always told me to stay away from her. So I've fucked girl after girl just trying to stop my feelings for her, and some how her brother knows about everyone of them no matter how careful I am of not letting anyone know. I guess with us being so close growing up he just knows. I make my way to to the bathroom when my phone buzzes.
Brandyn: I see your truck is still at my sister's
Fuuuuccckk. Is all I can think
Brogan: yeah.
Brandyn: Would it have killed you to pull it around to the back yard? You better have a damn good excuse for not.
Brogan: sorry man I don't. Just feel asleep on the couch watching TV last night.
Brandyn: Better have been the couch. You going to take her to work this morning or are you going to run like a little bitch like usual? If you're running I suggest you get to moving she gets up at 5.
I look at the time its 4:55
Brogan: what do you mean run like a little bitch?
Brandyn: I know about the other girls, but seems you've stayed at my sisters a lit longer than you stay at those girls places.
Brogan: you do know its technically your fault I slept with them right?
Brandyn: how the hell you figure?
Brogan: hahaha explain later. Its 5.

I turn my phone off and walk to the kitchen popping a pod into the coffee machine. Least I can do is fix Devyn a cup of coffee. I hear her shuffling her feet down the hall, she rounds the corner in a tee that brushes the top of her thighs. "Morning" she gasp and stops at the island. "Hey" she looks nervous I hand her the coffee cup, after starting my own cup "Here ya go." "thanks" she says blowing into the cup, gets up and grabs sugar and hazelnut creamer then to the fridge and adds some milk to her coffee. I see she doesn't have anything under the tee. Damn this girl is going to be the death of me. Last night was great and I could definitely go again this morning. "You okay Brogan?" "huh? Oh yeah, perfect really" I tell her with a smile trying to reassure her, her brows are pulled together. "You sure?" I walk to her and take her coffee and place it on the island and wrap my arms around her waste. She'd biting her bottom lip. "Sweetheart I promise I'm fine, never better." I lean down and give her a kiss and she kisses back. I run my hands down to her ass over her shirt and pull her closer against me, I can feel her nipples pressing into my chest. I give her ass a squeeze and pull away from the kiss and place my forehead on hers. "Go get ready for work baby" she nods her head and I give her a quick peck and swat her butt as she walks away.
While she's in the shower I fix her another coffee in a tumbler cup that keeps it warm, and start putting her stuff for the restaurant in my truck. As I return from taking the pies to the truck she's sitting at the island sipping her coffee going thru her phone. She looks up at me "ready?" "yep thanks for fixing mg coffee and taking everything to your truck" "not a problem, lets go"

We are in the truck and her phone rings, I guess she hits ignore cause it stops ringing then starts again, she shakes her head and answers. "What?" I can't hear the other end of the conversation
"No, it's none of your business Brandyn."
Ohhh it's Brandyn
"Listen here Brandyn it's too early to put up with your over protective shit. Oh is that so? You already talked to Brogan this morning." shit I get her attention trying to tell her that I told him I feel asleep on the couch. "Brogan slept on the couch last night, feel asleep watching a movie." okay well that has us covered for now. Our stories match some "Brandyn I'm not doing this with you this morning I have a business to run and dealing with you is not on the menu so goodbye."
She hangs up her phone with a sigh as we pull into Rummies. "I swear you would think Brandyn wouldn't have the time to aggravate the hell out of us. Why can't he just mind his business and let me be happy." I turn the truck off and gather cakes and pies from the back seat, "no idea sweetheart besides the fact he is your big brother. So he wants the best for you and im sure be feels his best friend is not that. But don't worry about it i can deal with him hounding us. Lets get you inside, before it starts to rain." I say looking toward the sky. "Okay lets go and ill make us some breakfast, lex and Marcus will be here in a few. Pancakes sound good?" "Perfect" we go in, put the cakes and pies away and she goes about making biscuits and putting bacon and sausage on the grill, lex and Marcus come in and lex makes the gravy. Devyn places meats and pancakes on a giant plate, grabs smaller plates, and we have a seat at a table and eat breakfast. "More coffee" she ask as she goes take our dirty dishes to the back "no thank you, but come here." I say as I stand and pull her close, "don't need anymore coffee have to go get some rest I patrol tonight..  With your brother, so you know I need my rest to put up with him" she laughed "oh I know that he will hound you to death I see it now" "lets hope not, but ill see you later" I tell her with a quick kiss, "okay see you later Brogan." I give her another kiss "later sweetheart"

Well there is some of Brogans pov. I had to type it twice and was half asleep the 2nd time. I hit publish and it said there was a problem and it deleted half of the story :(