Part 4

Okay I know my updates are slow BUT I've had a a moment and was going one way with this then changed my mind SOOOO I'm going to combine the two! But anyway, feel free to comment and enjoy :)

~Wednesday night~ After closing Rummies Closes at 7 on Wednesdays.

Me and Lex had already cleaned up and was waiting on Marcus, Levi (Lexus' brother) , Lucas, Brogan, Dalton, Brandyn, Weston ( Devyn's Dad), and Colton (Brogan's dad). Tonight is card night, we get together every two weeks on Wednesday night for Poker or Rummy. Everyone arrives and we all get drinks and snacks and set the tables up. 

As Dalton is shuffling the cards he ask, "Hey Lexus where is your brother? He ain't flaking out on us cause he got his butt kicked last time is he?" 

Laughing she replies, "No, he texted saying he had to go pick up some parts for a car that's in the shop and sorry he couldn't make it."

I laugh, "Oh well, we will just have to have fun without him, go ahead and deal the cards already Dalton, I'm ready to kick y'alls butts tonight!"

About and hour later Brandyn clears his throat, "So, Dev, who's going to help Lex Tuesday night?" Our dad looks from one of us to the other, lastly looking at me, "What's he talking about Dev, Why will Lex need help Tuesday night?"

"She's not," says Lexus with the save I can tell she's already got a plan, gosh I got to love her, "We aren't going to be open Tuesday night, you know since we will be coming off of a long weekend with Monday being a holiday and us being open, we decided to Close at 3 Tuesday evening, Right Dev?" I sigh, "Uh yeah, you know cause we haven't had any actual time off since the fourth of July, So we're taking Tuesday night off to relax." 

Brandyn glares from Lexus, to me, then finally Brogan. "Son why do you look so pissed about?" My dad ask. Brandyn takes a deep breath, "Because Dad," pointing at Lexus "She just came up with that line of bull shit off the top of her head, cause them two are always covering the other ones ass!" "Son, that still does explain why you are staring a hole through Brogan? What has he done to piss you off considering how easy you get pissed I"m assuming not much."

Brogan clears his throat, "Uh Mr.Tucker," my dad shakes his head no, "Son you know you don't have to call me that, as long as we've all known each other, but continue." Brogan shakes his head in agreement, "Okay sir, as I was saying is that I know I should have asked you permission first, but i asked Devyn out to dinner on Tuesday night, I'm sorry I should have ran it by you first." Brogan looks from my dad to my brother than at me. "Brogan, son, I don't know why this one here," my dad says gesturing towards Brandyn, "is so pissed off about that, but it sounds fine to me, she's a grown woman, she can do what she wants. Besides we, yall's parents always swore one of you kids would end up dating eventually, y'alls mothers will be thrilled right Colt?" Shaking his head in agreement "Yeah, I know Loralie will be, just y'all two try not to piss Brandyn here off as much." he says patting Brandyn on the shoulder laughing, "I think he's on shock about how you've took this Weston!" The laugh as they head to the kitchen to get another round of drinks. 

I lean back in my chair, crossing my arms, "Well, well, well, how about that Bradyn, did that work the way you was planning?" I smile at my big brother. He points at me, "Don't start your bullshit Devyn, and you," he says pointing at Brogan, "hurt her in ANY WAY, I swear I will kill you." At this point I've already made my way around the table standing beside him, "Damn it Brandyn lay the hell off!" I say punching um on the shoulder. He stands towering a half a foot over me, "Don't you yell at me like that and sure as hell don't hit me." I see Brogan stand up from the corner of my eye and see him head toward the kitchen, a minute later he returns with both our dads, mine and Brandyn's dad comes up next to us while we are having a stare down. "Son, back off, she's your sister, and you of all people know damn well how she feels about people meddling in her business, especially you doing just that , and I'd hate for your fellow officers and friends to see you have your ass handed to you by your little sister, so back off."

Brandyn backs up with a sigh, "FINE." "Good, now Dev, you give me the keys, and you, Lex, Brogan, and Marcus, head on out." says my dad. We walk towards the door, I hug him, "Thank you daddy." "You kids be careful and have fun." He says telling us as we walk out to our vehicles.

"I say we go for ice cream, what you say Dev?" asks a wide a Lex I laugh at she knows me so well, "Sounds great, we all going in one car or what?" Marcus speaks up, "Me and Lex will go in her car and y'all two can go in Brogan's truck." Brogan puts an arm around my shoulder "Sounds great." Lexus goes to get in the car, "We'll meet y'all there last one there pays!" she yells.

Dang it she knows if we was taking my truck, I would win cop or no cop.

What yall think?