PART 13

PLANNING ON THIS CHAPTER GETTING HEATED ;) SO IF THAT ISN'T SOMETHING YOU'RE INTO, MAY WANT TO SKIP, I'LL TRY TO REMEMBER TO GIVE A HEADS UP TO WHERE IT GETS HOT ;) ENJOY AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! AND PLEASSSSSE VOTE :)

I sit in the passenger seat listening to the radio play, and what I've noticed is that Brogan has his phone bluetoothed to his truck and is playing all my favorites, and I've caught myself humming along to "What if". I knew when Brogan said we was going to my favorite place, that we was going to go get mexican food, mexican food is my favorite thing to eat, hands down, besides sweets. Brogan turns the radio down a little, "Do you think Brandyn means it? As long as you're happy, he'll leave us be?" I look over to him, and grab his pulling it to my lap. "Yes. I think so. If he didn't, I wouldn't be sitting in your truck, about to go eat mexican, cause he wouldn't have let me leave MY house." I say rolling my eyes but smiling at Brogan. He glances at me pulling our laced together hands to his lips and kisses my hand, "Good. I don't want to fight him on the matter, but if I had to I would've, besides what would he have done if I just picked you up and carried you out of your house? Call it in as a kidnapping?" he ask with a smirk on his face, "All I'm saying is you can't kidnap the willing, and we both know Marcus wouldn't have push that call on out from dispatch, Lex would kill him then my brother." We start laughing just the thought of that scenario. We pull into a small hole in the wall mexican restaurant and Brogan comes to my door opening it, taking my hand, "Shall we?" I smile ear to ear, "YEP! I've been dying for this place lately! Lex and I just haven't had the time to get here!"
The waitress takes us to our table and gets our drink orders, while someone else gives us chips and salsa. We look at the menus discussing what we're getting. The waitress appears back at the table with our drinks  asking if we're ready to order, Brogan places his order of steak and chicken fajitas, I place my order for a chicken chimichanga with cheesy rice.
While we wait on our food we talk about this weeks upcoming game. "I think the boys have it this year, they have 4 more games on the season so far they've been perfect. Homecoming next Friday so that's an easy win. I have this Friday off, what do you say we head to the game? Think lex and the new girl would mind?" Brogan asks as I dip a chip. "Um, I'm sure they could, but I'd hate to leave them hanging at such short notice you know, every home game we get hit with a rush right after. Most of the orders start rolling in during the 4th quarter. But I could see what they think about closing down the night of homecoming. You could still come to the game and "run security"." He laughs "yeah I could couldn't I. Well you see what the girls. Here's comes our food." The waitress brings out brogans food and sits it down, looks at me "its still going to be a few minutes on yours hun" she places her hand on Brogan's shoulder, "anything else for you sweetie?" I feel myself making a face, and know for a fact if looks could kill that that one would have by the grin Brogan is trying to contain, but answers her with complete composure, "More tea for my girlfriend, and her food, we should be set then" I smile as I hand her my cup, and she walks away. "Thanks Brogan" I sat leaning forward in the booth to grab another chip. "Not a problem Dev, but we need to work on those faces you make at people, I'm surprised she didn't fall over dead with that look you gave." He says laughing, "what look" I say all innocently batting my eyelashes then laugh, my tea is sat down in front of me and so is my plate, "anything else for y'all?" Brogan looks at me, "No sweetie we're good for now, but we may want dessert too, if you don't care to check back in a little bit, thank you." She huffs and walks away. We eat our meals, and leave.
"So no dessert here, what do you say we go to dessert somewhere else?" Brogan ask after we're in his truck "sure, but let's get the stuff for ice cream and head back to my place and watch a movie." As we pull out to head to the store, I'm humming along to the radio. 15 minutes later we're pulling into the store parking lot. We get out and head in to the store grabbing a cart we make our way to the freezer section, "I need cookies and cream, what flavor you want?" I ask pulling out a carton of ice cream "For a sundae?" He's looking at me weird, "no we're just out at the house and it's lex and mines favorite, for what I'm thinking I need vanilla bean." He opens the cooler two doors down and grabs a fudge swirl vanilla, "here we go, just need the other stuff and we're set." We make our way thru the store grabbing everything else we need, "grab few cans of cool whip" I tell him as he grabs a can, lex and I love that stuff. We're heading toward the check out and I make a turn, "we're you going?" Brogan ask, "brownies, from the bakery section, I'm thinking hot fudge brownie" his eyes light up, "mmm sounds good!" We check out and head to the truck, we're off to my house.