Odell the private detective

Odell POV

Today is a new day and I have decided to find out more about Amira. I asked Victor for her Address and now I'm pulling up across the street from her projects. I park my car and hope it's there when I come back. I go into the elevator and my nose is instantly assaulted by the smell of urine. What the fuck is wrong with people? Who pees in elevators?

I get off the 8th floor and look for Amira apartment. I knock, knowing she isn't home but I know her mom is.

"Hello Ms Johnson

"Odell, you're finally coming to meet me. That daughter of mine has been hiding you. Come in.

I come in and we both sit down on the couch. We sit and talk for like an hour then Ms Johnson shows me Amira room. I close the door and look around. Her room is the size of my food pantry and with crappy lightening. Let me get to snooping. She has a stack of past due bills, quotes all over her walls and picture of me. The picture is in a nice frame and it's engraved with the words "my husband". I find that little weird and cute. I'm going to look in her drawers, specifically her panties draw. She got some nice panties and some big ass breast. When I spot her vibrator, I laugh. Weirdly enough her journal is next to it.
I sit on her bed and start reading.

Amira POV

Gosh work sucks and people are just the worse. I work in a doctor office and it's stressful. But at least I'm finally home. I come into the house and go straight to the bathroom. After using it I yell hello to my mom. Then I go into my room. I instantly notice something is off. Somebody has been in my room and it smells like Odell. But that's impossible because he doesn't know where I live. I leave my room and go into my mom room.

"Who was here?

"Your bae Odell. I like him better than Rueben.

"Uh huh. Why was he here?

"He wanted to meet his future mother in law.

"He said that?

"Nope but I'm guessing that's why he popped up.

I shake my head and go back to my room. I grab my phone.

Amira: why did you come to my house nigga?

Odell❤️❤️: well hello to you rudeness. I came over to learn more about you.

Amira: you could've just asked

Odell❤️❤️: like you would tell me anything if I asked. It's okay cause now I know everything.

Amira: everything like what?

Odell❤️❤️: I know everything especially how you almost called out my name while having sex with Rueben. 😂😂

I blush and don't respond. He read my journal. He knows that I just don't have a crush on him. He knows that I'm in love with him. Time to distance myself asap.

To Rueben: I decided your right, we should be together. 😘😘

A/n: Odell is nosey! Amira and Rueben are going to be together, officially. How y'all feel about that?