Broken

Odell POV

It's been two weeks since Amira was kidnapped and Jarvis killed Kavrhra. Both Amira and Jarvis have been depressed. Jarvis is in Miami and locked up into his house. Kavrhra family is making a fuss and suing him. Amira is comfort eating and binge watching shows. She also has moved into the guest bedroom. She can barely be in the same room as me. Its killing me that the two most important people in my life are going through this and I don't know how to help them. Maybe they can help each other, hmm let me try something.

"Amira, Jarvis won't talk to me, but he will probably talk to you. Can you call him?

"Yea sure.

She grabs her phone and they talk for an hour.

*Two Weeks Later

Amira and Jarvis are out of there funks which is good but they are too friendly.

It has been a long day and I can't wait to cuddle with Amira. We haven't had sex and I'm okay with it, I guess. Not going to lie and say I'm not horny and frustrated. But I want Amira to feel comfortable. I want into the house and I'm greeted by the dogs. I pet each one of them then I go into the kitchen. On the fridge its a note : Gone to Jarvis house for the weekend.

I get angry and punch the fridge.

*Three hours later

I'm drunk and leaving both Amira and Jarvis angry voice mails. I'm laying on the floor with the dogs when I hear

"Don't worry Dell, I will take care of you.

*Fades to black

Amira POV

I'm on a emotional rollacoaster and it refuses to stop. The pain won't go away and that's all I want. I want to be happy with my husband but I don't know how we will get passed this. It's my fault that Kavarhra is dead, its my fault that I'm pregnant with his baby and now I'm got an abortion. I love kids and after my miscarriage I promise myself the next time I would be pregnant things would be different. But I couldn't and I refuse to keep a remainder of this.

I'm actually still in nyc but in a hotel because I don't want Odell to know. Jarvis is with me and now I realize that was a bad decision because Odell thinks I'm cheating with him. I would never cheat on Odell, I love him so much.

"Jarvis, I need my husband and he needs me. Let's go home.

*An hour later

We find Sarah (remember her) in bed with Odell!

Seems like everything is Broken.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?

Crazy or nah?

I have feeling y'all going to have a problem with Amira getting an abortion.