Soap Opera Zone

Mama Heather POV

I walk into Odell house and see Amira beating up Sarah, Odell and Jarvis fighting.

"What the hell is going on!

They stop and everyone starts talking at once.

"One at a time, Odell first.

"Amira and Jarvis are having a affair. *Odell

"What! *Mama Heather

"Not true. Can I talk? *Jarvis

"Yea. *Mama Heather

"Amira and I have been leaning on each other ever since the Kavarha situation. No sex, no kissing. Just talking and healing. *Jarvis

"So what is she doing her? *Mama Heather

"Odell invited me to reconnect.

She smirks and Amira slaps her.

"Now its my turn to talk. I had an abortion and I didn't want to tell anyone. I just couldn't have that evil bastard baby. I was hurting and now I'm hurting even more. I can't believe you cheated on me Odell!

"I thought you was cheating on me! You only wanted to talk to my best friend! You know how that shit makes me feel. You have no idea how this situation makes me feel. First my one of my best friends go crazy over you now I'm fighting my over best friend over you. All because of you, I'm so tired of this shit. Your fucking selfish so now I'm going to be selfish. Everybody except Sarah get out of my house.

"Son now listen.

"No Mama I don't want to listen. I tried to be a nice man and husband for her but fuck that shit. Jarvis you can her problematic ass. Now get out!

I shake my head and leave. All I can do is pray for them to heal.

Amira POV

I really can't believe he kicked me out but luckily I still have my overnight bag.

I'm now in my car back to Brooklyn.... maybe I should've never left.

I'm just going to stay in Brooklyn at a hotel till Odell decides he wants to makeup. Hopefully he doesn't leave me for good. I love him so much and I hope he realizes that. I want us to live happily ever after and I will do anything for that to happen.

Omniscient POV

Odell starts drinking again after everyone except Sarah leaves. Once he is drunk he starts kissing up on Sarah.

"Let's make a baby

"Okay.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?

Whose side are you on?

Team Amira or Team Odell?