Caught!

Odell POV

After our love making in the shower, we are dressed in our night clothes.

"It's time to talk. *Odell

"Okay. I had an ex boyfriend whom house I went to last night, we just talked and smoked. That's it.

"what about the baby issues?

"When I was with that ex, I had a high risk pregnancy because of fibroids. The baby ended being a still born and they took the fibroids out. But I still might not be able to carry a baby to term. And being around Aiden just makes me sad and miss my baby. I love Aiden like my own, I just wanted more time for just us and more time to get over my baby insecurities. I'm sorry Odell.

"Baby, its okay. Now that you explained yourself I understand now. Even though Aiden is going to be in my life, I will still my time for you. And when you are ready, we can try for our own baby.

"Okay, I love you so much.

"I love you too.

*Next Day

I decide to go look for Jennifer because I need answers about Aiden. I have a feeling that he isn't mine because if he was, why be in NYC all this time and never say anything? She went to damn parties with people that I know, who could easily give her my number.

I find Jennifer at the Grace Hotel in midtown manhattan in a suite that she couldn't be able to pay for.

I walk in the suite to Jennifer surprise.

"Omg Odell, what are you doing here? Is Aiden okay?

"Yea he is fine, Amira is baby sitting him.

"So what are you here for? Missed me?

"Nope. I know Aiden isn't my son.

She looks shocked.

"Okay, he isn't. Aiden father is another guy from LSU.

"Then why lie to my mother and I? For money?

"Money and revenge. Your mother never liked me. She seen my belly and just figured the baby was yours. She took care of me so I went with it.

"So you faked a DNA?

"Nope. Your mom took the DNA on a sneak tip so I didn't even know till way later.

"So how is he my son?

"Someone else faked it. The same person that killed Tzar and the same person that is paying me off to disrupt your life now.

"And Who is that?

"Kavarha

"What?! You lying. That's my brother, my nigga. He wouldn't do that to me.

"Okay don't believe me but I bet he will be in your house with your wife when you get home. He wants her.

I storm out the door and out of the hotel. I get into the car and I call Amira

"Baby, What are you up to?

"I'm making a snack for Aiden and I. Oh yea Kavarha is here trying to free load. haha.

"He is what?

"you know he likes to pop up and spend time with you. Also try to eat up all our food.

I hear him mumble in the background: I rather eat you up.

"I swear you want Odell to kick your ass. *Amira

(If she only knew that he is really getting his ass whipped.)

"Anyway, I'm on my way home.

"Okay baby. love you

We hang up.

An hour later I'm parking my car and I walk inside the house.

Aiden is watching tv with the dogs around him like they are protecting him.

"Hey Aiden.

"Hi.

"Where is Amira?

"Bad man took her.

Kavarha just kidnapped my wife...... I'm going to kill this nigga

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?

Like the Plot Twist?

I have to keep this story fresh and real. Jealousy is a real thing that can happen with anyone.