Another Amira?

A/n: Filler

Odell POV

I cooked dinner for Amira, spoiled and catered to her so she wouldn't give me the cold shoulder. I'm cooking for again tonight and I have a few surprises. All y'all need to know is that I'm finally going to make Amira mine.

Anyway practice is over and I see Rueben new girlfriend walking over to us. Let me tell y'all about Rueben girlfriend, she is basically a dark skin version of Amira just with no backbone. She does whatever Rueben wants. And of course he loves that, he shows out on IG. He also be texting Amira shit and try to make her jealous. It's failing because she doesn't care at all and now she blocked him.

Amira POV

Rueben got a girlfriend that is like me but without a back bone. He thinks I care but I don't. I sent his girl a bottle of Ace of spade with a note attached: you going to need this to deal with him. Good luck

My mind is just focus on Odell and he is trying to sweep me off my feet. I will admit that he is winning so far. I mean we do live together so of course my feelings will resurface. Especially when he does things like remember my period and make sure the food pantry is stock with my favorite snacks and he also prepares a bath for me. While in the bath tub he reads me poetry and quotes. I was so shocked when he did it the first time. I was tempted to suck his dick right in the bathroom. Don't judge me the hormones had me going crazy. I think he is finally coming to his senses and I can't wait for us to be a couple.