Who is Mrs.Beckham?

Stephen POV

Ayseha didn't want me to get drunk so I fake being drunk. Therefore I know what really happened in Vegas. During the turn up Amira decided to surprise us and she looked fucking gorgeous. I used my fake drunkness to let my inner perv out.

"You looking fucking gorgeous Amira. I wish Ayesha would wear something like that for me, especially if she had your tities. Odell does those things make great pillows?

"Hell yea. Best sleep of my life. *Odell

"Cool.

At some point Drake and Odell get into a fight over Amira. Odell punches Drake because he declares his love for Amira. She calms Odell down which makes him decide to propose to her. So boom Amira is the new Mrs.Beckham. I find it so funny that the guys don't remember this. Knowing Amira she will prank Odell when he gets home. After the pranking they will be getting it in, I still wonder what Amira looks like naked. If Ayesha and I break up, my next wife will be a bbw.

Odell POV

I slowly walk into the house with my bags in one hand and Roses in the other hand. I'm hoping Amira doesn't hurt me but I doubt it. The dogs come greet me and I notice its real quiet in the house. Oh god, does Amira already know I married someone else? Is she waiting in the living room to kill me?

"Odell. Come into the living room, I've been waiting on you.

"Um okay.

I slowly walk into the living room and I see Amira sitting on the couch in a robe.

"I was planning some romance time for us but I got a vistor that distracted me. She gave me some interesting news about you.

"Oh really. What?

"That you got married to her in Vegas. Do you wanna explain that?

"I'm sorry baby. I was so fucked up that I got married to some stranger. You know I love you so please don't be too mad.

"I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed.

"Cause you wanted to be my first wife?

She glares but then smirks at me. She gets up and says:

"Nah. I'm disappointed that you don't remember marrying me.

She flashes her hand and on it, is the engagement ring that I've been hiding. She goes upstairs while I'm stuck on stupid. I take my phone out and conference call Jarvis, Brad and Kavarha.

"I'm married to Amira!

"Amira who? *Brad

"bruh are you still drunk? Amira, his girlfriend. *Kavarhra

"Oh I knew that. I kept having flashes of the wedding and I remember a black chick. *Jarvis

"Me too. *Brad

"All I remember for now is me smiling and saying that I'm happy she is my wife. Which is totally fucking true.

"For real cause you don't have to worry about Amira cutting you.*Brad

"Haha. *guys

"Odell, are you going to keep your half naked gorgeous new wife waiting?

"Ay, I gotta go guys.

"Yea we heard. *Jarvis

They hang up and I put my phone down on the table.

"I'm coming baby.

I take off clothes till I'm only wear boxers. I go upstairs and into our bedroom. Candles are all around and Amira is in bed with lingerie on. I get hard at the sight before me.

"Hi handsome husband.

"Hey my gorgeous wife.

I pull her down towards the end of the bed and rip her panties off. I start to feast on her pussy but she stops me.

"Its our honeymoon so we should both get fed. 69

I smirk and stand up. Amira gets into a different and I take off my boxers. Now we are face to face with each other's privates. I'm licking and she is sucking at the same pace so of course it didn't take that long before we get that feeling. She cums hard into my mouth but doesn't stop sucking that I'm gasping and moaning at the same damn time. I swallow and lick my lips, she taste so good.

"Mmm, Amira. I'm close so you gotta move in a minute.

I have never came in her mouth, I think that's disrespectful. She ignores me and I couldn't hold back any longer. I cum into her mouth with a loud grunt. After catching my breathe I say:

"I'm sorry baby.

She chuckles and jumps on me. She kisses me and touches my body. Then she pulls away.

"Your my husband now, you can cum in my mouth.

My dick jumps at her words and she giggles. Then she kisses me again. I'm going to enjoy being married to her.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?

Amira and Odell are married.

Did you expect that? or nah?