Handled

Odell POV

I just left Miami after spending time with Jarvis, we needing to talk and clear the air. Therefore we are good now and looking forward to the birth of his son, who is also going to be my godson. Speaking of kids, I have to go see Sarah and make sure she isn't pregnant. If she is then I will take care of our baby but if she isn't then I will never speak to her again. I want my marriage to be back on track and work. I can't and I refuse to lose Amira.

I get to New Jersey and go straight to see Sarah. While I'm on my way I text Amira:

O: Baby, I'm back and going to see Sarah. gotta make sure she aint pregnant.

Her: Okay. I'm hanging out with Rashad

I frown. Ever since he made that crappy statement about how he needs Amira input on his foundation, Rashad has been spending time with her. I don't like it all even though he has a girlfriend. Shit that don't even matter to niggas and I feel like I should lock Amira in the house but I know I can't. I just have to trust her and trust him.

*Sarah house

"Hello Odell

"Can I come in?

"No. Look I'm not pregnant so you don't have to worry about me.

She slams the door in my face

That was too easy but oh well.

*Home

When I get in the house I greet the dogs and I hear music coming from our bedroom. I walk upstairs and go into our bedroom. Amira is in the bathroom playing slow jams which means she is taking a bath. I bite my lip and start undressing, then I walk into the bathroom naked. Amira doesn't see me because she has her eyes close. I get in the tub and that's when she notice me.

"Hey baby.

"Hello Odell.

I bring her into my lap and try to kiss her lips.

"Did you talk to your baby mama?

"Yea and she isn't pregnant.

"Really?

"Yea and apparently she doesn't want anything to do with me.

"That's good. So everything can go back to normal right?

"Yes, now gimme some lips

"Which ones?

"Both sets.

We start kissing and grinding onto each other. I pull away

"I want you Amira.

she doesn't respond, just slides down on my dick.

I'm glad we found our way back to each other.

Mama Heather POV

"your money is all here now never contact my son again.

"You lucky I don't want any kids cause I wouldn't let you pay me to have an abortion. Don't worry your precious son will never see me again. *Sarah

A/n: What do you think of this chapter?

I think its time to say goodbye to Amira and Odell. Don't you agree?