pt: 1

**Zendya**

I got slapped in the face breaking my day dreaming.

"Zendya stop day dreaming,  i thought i told to clean up this sh**!" my dad said with anger , he started drinking alot since mom died.

"and get me a beer whileyour at it ." i went in the fridge to see nothing in there.

" Ther is no more beer left ."

" well then go to the store and get me some more beer." he said laying on the couch and passed out.

*******************************************************************************************************************

while I was wallking i saw my bestfriend setting on the front steps of her house. "Hey mikala wanna walk with me to the liquior store?" she walked up to me and said "sure i have nothing else to do."

When we was walking we saw Trey , we dont really get along that well he was walking straight towards us.

" hey mikala ... zendya " he said with that smirk he always does.

Mikala said ", hey trey, still on them streets huh?" 

"Yeah gotta make money somehow." he said with the same smirk on face .

"why wont you just get a job , instead of wasting your time on these streets?." i said.

"Ya'll know all the kids do it in these streets . sooner or later ya'll gonna be doing the same thing to."

"I know im not ."

" Yeah you say that now." on his friends called him over. " aye ill see yall later."