pt: 3

**Zendya**

In the  morning the police told that i would be put into foster care ..

***********************************************************************************

When i pulled up the building , it was big with kids playing in the streets. I walked to the door and saw

a thick boned  lady.  " hello you must be zendya my name is  Ms. Jenn ." she said while shaking my hand.

She started walking in the hallway so i just followed , as we were passing by all the doors i saw alot of  kids my age but there was somone who caught my eye , he was tall light skined with a big curly afro and perfect teeth lol yes perfect teeth :).

we stoped in front of a room with a girl in there, the room had so much pink in it , all the pink and girly stuff was never really my thing. the girl looked about 15 with curly hair and hazel eyes.

" Zendya this is your roomate hazel,'   go figure :/  ," she will be staying with you until you leave , if you need anything hazel will help you." then she left hazel and I alone .

" hey my name is hazel." she said even tho i knew her name cause Ms. Jenn just said that .. then she gave me a handshake . this kid seems a little to happy , she must be hyper or somthing.

" Umm hi ...... do you think i could could just have some time alone for a while."

"sure i dont mind ." then she left out of the room.

Vote and comment on my story please ..

Fact: ( the cover photo is actually me and my cousins)

- stay spiffy