Pt: 5

**Zendya**

" Zendya time to wake up, time for breakfast ". , hazel said while waking me up from the dream from my mom. Without asking any questions i got up and took a shower , luckliy hazel and I had our own shower and diddnt have to share with the rest . As I got out of the shower i looked at my slef in the shower, I was discused by the way i looked , i could rarely look at my self.

After doing my hair and getting dressed i went into the kitchen. There was a long table for all the kids to sit at and there was a game room next to it were all the kids could play games and hang . As i went up to the table i saw the boy that i saw yesterday ,  then hazel yelled my name and told me to sit with her. All i colud do was stare at him while i was eating, he was playing a game in the game room so he didn't noticed.  " Hello,  Zendya ", hazel siad waving in my face , " Yea.. whats up." , " You think hes cute or something"? , " Yea , you know him ?"  i asked still stareing at him finishing my toast, " Yupp , i know him personally". We finished our breakfast and went back to our room.

- sorry this is short i will update soon

-  please comment & vote thnx :)

- stay spiffy!!  #TeamMindless