Pt: 10

***Zendya***

Its been a few days now since I last talked to Prince,and haven't been getting any letter latley from him either. Iv'e decided to say yes, I mean it's just a date right? dosen't mean I have to go o"ut with the guy.

I got up from my seat,I was sitting with Hazel and all of her other friends, I can't really remember what all they were talking about. I went to where Prince was sitting,  he was watchhing Tv with all his guy friends.

"Hey can I talk to you for a sec.? " I asked trying not to focus on the boys.

"Yeah sure." He said getting up, he had a little smirk going on..

I took him to the back so that no one could find us.

"yes."  I said trying not to look him in the eye.

"yess what?" he had that smirk on his face agian.

"yes i will go on a date with you" I said still not looking at him.

"Look at me and say it."

"Dang Prince why you gotta be so difficult." i nearly screamed yet still whispering. He started laughing until he noticed that i was serious.

" Okay, im sorry ... i'll see you tomorrow at 7." Then he left with the biggest smile on his face. I really hope nothing goes wrong .

Short i know im in school ... tell me how you like the book so far in the #comments. Thanks for reading guys. I know I haven't been posting stuff but i promise i will be posting a lot more.