Pt: 11

*** Zendya*** 

          It's the morning and I'm already nervous, I don't even know why.. I mean.. ugh. But I showered and everything. I went to go talk things over with Ms. Jenn, I knocked on her door.. it sounded like she was on the phone with someone. "Come in!" she said while hanging up the phone. Her office was pretty nice, the walls had a nice light colored brown,she had 2 brown chairs and a bowl of candy next to an out dated computer. 

"Ah Zendya come in, i was just about to come talk to you" she said motioning me to sit down. I went to go sit down. I also helped myself with some candy. 

        "Hey Jenn i was wondering if -" she cut me off, which i kinda find a little rude. " Is this about the whole date thing? If you were wondering Prince told me everything.. And yes i gave him approval, you guys should be back by 10." she said, "Well im glad he asked" i said kinda relieved i didn't have to ask her. 

        "Another thing, I think I found a family that might take you in." She said looking at her computer. "Dont worry you don't have to go with them if you chose not to, i could just find another family, but in the mean time you have a meeting with them Tuesday."

" Alright thanks Ms. Jenn" i said and grabbed some more candy on the way out."Yall have fun now!" she said. I laughed a little and said ok and left the room.

     Wow living with another family, i don't know if i should feel happy or just plain scared. I mean what if they're is someone just like my dad in that family, what if they just don't like me period. Luckily i'd get to choose which family i think is best.

You know what to do... Comment & vote please.