Just too complicated- Pt:13

*** Zendya***

"Yeah, okay,lets go."he said

I went out into the hall, Prince had on a nice tie-dye hoodie on with black jeans, he also had a backpack filled with stuff in it. I wonder what we'er going to be doing that would need so much stuff. He put his fingers through his hair just staring at me... Dang i hope i didn't do to much with this outfit.

"Sooo Prince..." i said. "Yeah." He said putting his fingers through his hair again. I guess he's nervous. We started walking out the door."So what's with that big backpack?" i asked. "You'll see." He said and started walking down the street."Wait, I thought we was taking a car?" , "Don't need one, we can walk to where we'er going.", "And where exactly are we going?" I asked catching up to where he was walking."I'ts a surprise." of course i'ts a surprise, dang he is just to complicated.

We was walking for about 10 min. i guess he was right we really didn't need a car, but i would still like to know where i was going. The whole time we was laughing and making jokes, this is the most i have laughed in a really long time. The sun was coming down at this point,we crossed another street. We were going through a park now, there was a lot of people holding blankets and other stuff. I saw a big screen, i guess we're about to watch a movie,and at least 3 food trucks. Prince found a good spot and took off his backpack. He took out this nice big quilt.. and he gave me one of his hoodies, i guess he figured i would be a little bit cold, which i was kinda getting due to the fact that the sun was going down.. man i must say that sunset is really pretty.

***Prince***

I handed her the hoodie cause i knew how cold it would get. She took the hoodie, "Thanks." she said sitting down on the blanket i just layed out. "So, this was the surprise huh?" she asked. "Yeah, my mom used to bring me down here every Saturday, since it's a free family event type thing so i come here every once in a while." i said,"Want some food?, I could get you some if you want me to." I said looking at her, but she was looking straight at the sky. "Yeah, it is beautiful isn't it?" i said looking up at the sky then back at looking at her. "just like you." i don't really know why i said that, (it was more like a whisper) but at that time it felt like it just had to be said.

"Huh.. " she said breaking out of her thoughts. "oh, no I'm not hungry. I didn't really hear that last part you said." and I'm glad you didn't. " I said the sky sure looks beautiful huh?" I wanted to take things slow. You know get to know each other first. "Oh yeah, it is." she said. " So tell me how you got sent to this foster home?" she asked as she was putting on the hoodie. "Well.." i said getting More comfortable on the blanket "I'ts kind of a long story.",

"We have time." she said. Now i really didn't want to talk about this stuff but at least i'ts a conversation starter, not a good one but it will do. " Okay, well long story short, my mom had cancer she worked two jobs,I was the oldest so i had to take care of hazel while my mom goes to the hospital every once in a while."

"What about your dad?"

"Dad left when i was little, can't remember anything about him."

"Oh." she said.

"Anyways, before i was rudely interrupted," She giggled a little " sorry, continue ." she said. My mom had gotten to sick to the point where she had to quit both her jobs and stay in the hospital. It wasn't till then when we lost our house because bills weren't paid. We were sent here, few weeks past, got a call that my mom died while she was sleep. Now were just waiting a for a family that would bring both of us in a home." A few tears fell from her cheek and I wiped them from her eyes.

" whats wrong?, did i do something?" 

"No.. its just.. I lost my mom also"

I hugged her to give her comfort and gave her my warmest yet humble smile while she cleared her face.

"Do you wanna talk about it ?"

She looked up and shook her head no so that gave me the indicating that she wasn't ready to talk about it yet. Its eating me to know how she got placed here in a foster care. I'm willing to wait on her to tell me, but until then I'll be patient.

"Hey i think I'll take you up on that food offer!" she smiles.

"Yeah sure lets go"!

We grabbed some Tacos from one of the food trucks. We sat there watching one of my favorites Lion King, and talking in between parts.

By the time the movie ended, it was about 9:30 so we started the walk back to the house. Once we got back there was obviously people getting ready for bed. So i went to drop zendya off in her room.

***Zendya***

As Prince and i were walking back to my room Ms. Jen stopped us mid way  of us walking.

"So how was y'all 's date?" Ms. Jen asked with her hands on her hips.

"It was cool i guess, why you ask?" , Well, that's good um, Prince your sister wants you. Zendya you can come with me before you go to your room. 

"Yeah, ok i guess i'll see you in the morning Zen, night y'all." Prince said walking back to his room. I cant help but say i was kinda nervous to and talk to Jenn right now, like did i do something wrong? We started to walk back to Jen office she then opened the door and told me to have a seat.. . .

******************************************** I WONDER ....

Is Zendya in trouble? 

Do you think that Zendya and Prince have a connection?

What do you think Zendya is in the office for?

Comment and vote 

Spiffy love !!!!