Prt:7

**Zendya**

I woke up the sun was shinning and of course hazel was up and out of bed,I looked to my side and saw a note on my lamp table.

With pancakes, eggs, and sausages with orange juice. I opened the note that read ~" Good morning you enjoy your breakfast in bed ~ your secret admirer. "~ I wonder Who sent me this , well whoever did they are a really good cook.

After my great breakfast I went into tho shower and got dressed. I went to go see what everyone else was doing , right when I got to the stairs, Jacob stopped me dead in my tracks. "Hey zendya how was your morning?" He asked, like he was actually interested in what I did this morning . "Hi my morning was fine, I guess , how was yours?" I asked not at all interested in what he was going to say.

But before he could say anything hazel took me to go with her friends they were taking me out to eat.. I said bye to Jacob and went with the girls.

We got out side and saw this really nice car, a girl named shanna..

We went out to Dennys...

" Zendya, arent you going to eat something?", Hazel said.

"No thanks I already had breakfast." I said thinking back to what had happened this morning.

The girls ate breakfast and we went back to the house.