Chp 8: I'm Done

"The sorceress? I thought you were in the land of shadows. You escaped?" I ask.

"I think your mistaken. My names Amanda." She says.

"Yeah right. I know what you are." I say.

"I guess the jig is up. So let's get down to business. You obviously know who the ninja is. Tell us. He can give you anything. Money...fame...I can give you a superpower if you'd rather have that." She says.

"I already have superpowers so no." I use hydro hand and freeze breath to rust the cage. I kick it open and fall to floor. Landing perfectly.

"And who taught you that?" Amanda asks.

"Oh no one." I giggle. "Now let me tell you something."

I use hydro hand and freeze breath again to freeze Mc.Fist, Viceroy and Amanda's body's up to their heads.

"First off, have you ever heard of the ninja? Well of course you have you hate him. Do you know what the Nomicon is?" I ask.

"Yes." Amanda answers.

"Now when a ninja is being bad or disobeying it. If he goes too far...and completely ignores it. Then it creates an alternate personality. One that's the exact opposite of the ninja. The Nomicon traps the ninja in it and sends the alternate personality to go reck some havoc. When the ninja defeats the personality he's stuck in the Nomicon. And to do what? Nothing. This has only happened once." I say.

"Your point is?" Viceroy asks.

"I'm that personality." I say.

"But your a girl?" Mc.Fist laughs.

"Yeah...the Nomicon didn't want anyone to think we were identical twins so it changed my gender." I say.

"So you know who the ninja is!" Amanda smirks.

"Yeah but why would I tell you?" I laugh.

"Cause if you don't I'll just use some brown stank and-" Amanda starts.

"Hypnotize me I know." I say.

She melts the ice with stank and starts throwing some at me.

Of course I dodge everyone of them but it's hard to.

"I haven't even been here for a week and you've kidnaped me twice?" I ask.

"Well we want to destroy the ninja." Mc.Fist says.

The ninja. Everything's about him.

That's it I'm done. I quit. I guess I'm not ready to be here yet. I need to go back into the Nomicon.

"The ninja! Everything's about him isn't it? Well guess what? I've spent me whole life thinking...what did I do? What did I ever do wrong? But you know what I did? I 'hurt the ninja' and I get that, that's wrong. But why does everybody love him so much? He's just some kid in pj's that has so called 'powers.' And I'm sick of everybody worshiping him like he's some god." I yell.

"Jealous much?" Amanda laughs.

"Shut your mouth Amanda." I yell.

I throw a fire ball at her and she gets hit. I throw one at Mc.Fist and Viceroy and it hits them. They both get burned in the face but I don't care right now.

Then I see the ninja...or should I say Randy...sitting in an air duct watching me.

"You know what ninja? I'm glad you heard that! Now I don't have to hide from you." I yell.

I kick the glass and jump out of the building. I slide down it and run to the...I don't even know where I just run.

I stop to take a breath of air.

I sit down on a rock and look around. I see a lake in the distance. It's small...almost like a pond...but it's there.

I make a bathing suit appear in the place of my other clothes and jump in the lake.

It's quite warm. I guess it's still summer so that's why.

For the first time I actually feel relaxed.

I swim around for a couple hours and now it's dark.

I get out and make my normal clothes appear. They look too much like Randy's clothes.

I need a new look. One that doesn't look like Randy's.

I get a red, yellow and orange ruffle tank top and some some red shorts. I wear black sandals and a black flower burette in my hair.

Now I just need it dyed. How about red? Not dark red...like...bright red.

The colour of my outfit totally represents so soul. Angry at the world. Besides. Red is my new favourite colour.

Now for my eyes. How about brown?

If anyone asks I'll just say I'm wearing brown contacts.

Now I feel like I can be who I want to be without anyone having suspicion. Cough. Randy. Cough.

I hear a stick crack so I throw a fireball in that direction.

Taking into account what happened a couple hours ago. It makes sense for me to throw a fireball.

"What was that for!" Randy yells.

I walk over to him and even in the dark I can see the burn on his face.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you. I thought it was Amanda. I mean the sorceress. I mean- I don't know anymore." I say.

Seeing him. That just brings me more pain.

His Nomicon glows so I grab it out of his bag.

"What are you-" Randy starts.

"I'm done." I say before opening the Nomicon and disappearing into it.