Chp 39: The annoyingness is real

A/N: I kind of has writers block while writing this chapters so hopefully it's good enough. It still has 800+ words like every other chapter.

"What is it?" Nichelle asks.

"The sorceress, she called me today. Said, if you keep going down this path your gonna have a bad time."

"How the juice did she get your number?" Justin asks.

"That shoob Terrance."

"Terrance...?" Justin asks.

"Oh I forgot to tell you! Let me tell you a story about a young girl who was manipulated by a boy who only wanted to date her because he wanted to get close to her then kill her."

Then I tell everyone the story about Terrance.

"Why didn't you kill him in the first place?" Nichelle asks.

"I really wanted to. But being in a ski resort with hundreds of robo apes and people around. It's just too risky." I shrug.

"If he shows up, by Amanda's side on Valentine's Day, we need to kill him first." Rebecca says.

"Totally." I laugh.

"Hey I heard we have yet another new student coming to Norisville." Justin says.

"Okay?"

"Randy was hanging out with him earlier today, I think his name was Drex? Couldn't stop talking about how he didn't talk, like at all." Justin says.

"Yeah I saw him today."

"Drex is kind of a weird name." Ivory says.

"Well I personally think Drex is a really cute name." Nichelle says.

She likes him and she hasn't even met him?

Okay then.

We spent the rest of the day talking about Amanda and teaching everyone new powers.

We can all, clone ourselves, teleport, use telekinesis, control fire, control water and couple other ones.

It's Monday. The day everybody dreads.

"So where's this Drex kid?" Ivory asks.

"I think that's him." I point to a guy with black hair and emerald green eyes and he's wearing jeans and a cameo hoodie. He's wearing black headphones while looking in his phone.

"He looks like a nerd." Rebecca says.

"He does not." Nichelle says.

"He's sitting alone, listening to music, I haven't seen many nerds but they all listen to music and sit alone. Usually against a wall." Rebecca says.

"I agree with Rebecca." I say.

"Well I think he's hot." Nichelle says.

"Talk to him then. Nothing's holding you back." Ivory says.

"Fine I will." Nichelle walks over to Drex.