Chp 19: The day of the dance

"I can't believe the dance is tonight! I'm so exited I-" Debbie starts.

"I know your exited." I laugh.

"Aren't you?" Theresa asks.

"I can't wait for the drama. It's gonna be so fun to watch." I say.

"You love drama?" Theresa asks.

"Mhm." I say.

"So Debbie! You exited to take Howard to the dance? Cause you know he's gonna be keeping you at the food tables the whole time." I laugh.

"I know." Debbie rolls her eyes.

"So Theresa...you exited about taking Randy?" I smirk.

Instantly she starts blushing. "Yeah...I've had a crush on him since like, forever...and I just hope that when this dance is over...that I'll have the guts to ask him out. Like, as my boyfriend."

"You better hope Terrance asks you to date him or else I'll ask him for you." Debbie says.

"You wouldn't do that."

"Yes I most certainly would." Debbie says.

"Fine, if the dance goes well, and if he doesn't ask me out by the time it's over...I'll ask him out." I say.

"You better." Debbie says.

"You guys still haven't told me what your wearing to the dance?" I ask.

"You'll find out when we get there." Theresa giggles.

"Oh okay then." I shrug.

"Here comes Randy and Howard!" Debbie says, and starts blushing.

"H-hey girls. Sup?" Randy tries to act cool and talk with me accent but he fails.

"Your skills at flirting are so bad!" I laugh. "I'm sorry, but that accent...I can't even."

"I uhh- I'm not!" He whines.

"Tsk tsk...whining gets you no where Cunningham."

"So...Debbie, are you exited for the dance? Since you are going with the brucest guy in school." Howard puts his arm around Debbie.

"You are pretty bruce." Debbie bats her eyelashes at Howard.

"And I'm going with Randy." Theresa hugs Randy.

"Who are you going with? I'm guessing no one." Randy laughs.

"I'm going with Terrance." I right into his eyes, it's not that hard considering we're the same height.

"Yeah right. He's too good for you." Randy says.

"Who's too good for you?" Ter stands behind me.

"Apparently you are. If anything I'm too good for you." I say.

"Will you guys stop your sad attempts at flirting it's making me gag." Howard fake barfs.

Wait a minute...

Has Randy told Howard about me?

Meh, it's not like I would care...

Or would I?

"Randy...can I talk to you for a minute, alone?" I ask.

"Sure." He shrugs and we walk into the next hallway.

"Have you told Howard yet?" I ask.

"About what?" Randy asks.

"My identity you shoob! About how I'm...oh what did you call me...NomiRandy?" I ask.