Chp 9: Reassurance...well kind of.

I walk around for a while and come to a building. I walk in and see the first ninja sitting in a hot tub. Without plop plop?

He's probably out eating or something like that.

"Richelle." He says.

"Ninja-" I start.

"Please. Call me Daichi." He says.

"Daichi...I'm done. I can't take this anymore." I start crying.

"Come in here." He says.

I make a red bikini appear on me and get in the hot tub.

I know he's going to say something like;

Your never going out there again.

You messed up? No second chances for you.

Maybe it would be better if he erased my memories instead.

"Richelle. I know you've been through a lot in the past week. And I'll admit it. I'd be scared too. But just listen to me-" He starts.

Here it goes.

"-and I'm talking about you when I say-"

Oh no.

"-a true warrior never gives up."

Never thought he'd say that. This is the first time he's ever said something nice to me.

"You know you can never keep this warrior down." I start to cry a little.

"Come here." He says.

I sit beside him and hug him. He hugs me back.

"Thanks for reassuring me Daichi. I feel more confident now thanks to you." I say.

"Richelle! First ninja! What the juice!" Randy yells.

"Randy listen-" I start.

He looks mad. Probably from the burn I gave him. Well it's not on his face now, there's just a scar. I guess he finally figured out he could use the art of healing to heal it.

"No. You two need to listen. Richelle. Or should I say NomiRandy? Why didn't you tell me before? I thought I was your friend. And second...First ninja why didn't you tell me before? That she was in here for a year!" He yells.

"I am your friend." I say.

"No. You never were. And you never will be." Randy yells.

"Randy. I was looking out for you. Isn't that what fellow ninjas do?" Daichi asks.

"Yeah. And I can easily forgive that. It's your job. But you. I can never forgive you." He yells. Pointing at me.

"Can I say one more thing?" I ask.

"Go for it." Randy says.

"When you come crawling back to me, because the sorceress is attacking the world and trying to take it over. Or when she's about to kill you? You can say goodbye to that help." I say.

I go under the water and disappear out of the Nomicon.

I teleport to my house and walk up to my room. Tang is perched on the window sill sleeping.

"How cute."

"Richelle! Is that you!" Riichi asks.

"No this is Bob." I say sarcastically.

He walks in.

"Where were you? It's 10pm? Is that how long the tournament lasted for?" He asks.

I forgot. With all this drama going on I forgot.

Do I still have the check?

Yes! Thank cheese. Daichi probably made it appear in my hand when I was leaving the Nomicon.

"No. I won. Got kidnapped by Mc.Fist. Randy found out who I was. He hates me now. Oh! And I found out the sorceress is out of the land of shadows." I say.

"Woah."

"That's it? Woah. Your not mad?" I say.

"Yeah. It was bound to happen. But the sorceress getting out of the land of shadows? Who knows when she'll strike." He says.

"Yeah we better be ready." I yawn.

"I see that your tired. Go to bed. We'll talk in the morning." Riichi says.

"Bye." I say.

I just need to start over with Randy. But how?

He hates me.

But would he hate another ninja?

I have a Tengu. I could make a ninja suit.

I could be the fire ninja.

Using my powers and not weapons.

I could work with him. And not against him.

It would take a while.

But I'm willing to do it.

As long as it'll give me another chance.

Just like Daichi said;

A true warrior never gives up.