Chp 49: Who's the new chick

"I see you've figured out how to get a Tengu to posses you." Amanda says.

"Anyways..."

"I see you finally decided to show up, and just at the right time too. You see, I was just about to kill these two...kids. Said they wanted to help you. What did you call them alternate personalities?" Amanda says.

She makes a sword appear and stabs both in the stomach.

"Why would you do that Amanda? They were innocent people. All they were trying to do was help." Surprisingly, I'm calm about their deaths.

Am I a psychopath? Probably.

"What have you done!" Rebecca yells.

"Well now it seems we have some thing to fight for. The world. If these psychopaths defeat us then they'll kill everybody in the world." Nichelle says.

"Well let's do this then." Randy says.

"Wait. One more thing." Amanda takes one hand out from behind her back and Terrance is in her hand...

"T-Terrance!?" I ask.

"It's me." He says sadly, almost in defeat.

"Any last words Terrance? You know? Before we kill ya?" Amanda asks.

"Actually. Yes."

"Richelle...I'm sorry for what I did. I should have said sorry to your face instead of making a video do it for me. I'm gonna say this again. I'm sorry I hurt you. How many honking times do I have to say that to get you to forgive me? I guess I can never really change your mind. I mean, you've got Randy now. He's way nicer than I'll ever be. He's the one who's actually been there for you. All I did was run away. I guess what I'm trying to say is I-" Terrance starts.

"Enough of this mushy stuff. It's getting boring." Amanda says before slitting Terrance's neck and killing him.

"No!" I yell.

"Yes!" Amanda yells back, and drops his body.

I drop to my knees at stare at his dead body.

He was one of my best friends...

I was ready to forgive him...

Everything was going to be fine between us again...

But now that can't happen because he's dead.

Something in me snaps and I'm more mad then ever.

I stand up and glare at Amanda.

"Well I didn't think you could get more mad than this. I've seen your eyes glow but now this much." She says.

I guess I really am mad.

For what she done to people, she needs to die.

I look behind me and I have wings now.

Probably cause of Tang.

I fly behind Amanda and throw fire at her.

She easily dodges it, then I get hit by Mc.Fists stank and I go flying, I hit a building and smash through a window. Luckily no ones inside.

I run and fly back out.

Nichelle clones herself ten times and all of them start running around and shooting ice spikes at Viceroy and Mc.Fist.

Randy uses his scarf to tie Amanda but she easily break free.

After a couple minutes of trying to fight her my feet start hurting because of the heels.

"These things are hurting my feet!"

"Hey Amanda!" I yell.

She looks at me and I whip my heels at her. They hit her in the face.

In anger she throws stank at me.

Drex turns invisible and the next time he appears Mc.Fists hair is burned off.

"Yo Viceroy!" A girl yells.

She has long bright blonde hair that goes down half way to her butt.

A couple inches off the ends are light blue.

She has bright blue eyes, they're unlike any I've ever seen.

She's wearing a light blue coat with the end of the hood being white fur.

And she's wearing light blue jeans.

And of course...blue boots.

"Long time no see." She says.

Everyone keeps attacking while I turn invisible to see who this girl is.

I walk over to her and Viceroy.

"You know. After all these years...I thought you'd remember me." She says.

Viceroy looks really confused.

"And to think you thought I was a guy? Tsk tsk tsk." She says.

"W-who are you?" Viceroy asks.

"I'll let you figure out that one. But for now I might as well do the ninja a favour and defeat you." She says before picking up a couple sharp rocks and destroying Viceroy's power balls.

"Now why don't you do me a favour and tell me exactly who you are." Viceroy asks.

"Why don't I give you hints instead? Because that's the most your getting." She says.

"Okay shoot." Viceroy says.

"Well I think we met two...three years ago? Now tell me, how many other monsters have you made since then?" I ask.

"Where's my hints?"

"Vic those were the hints." She laughs.

"Hmm...other monsters? Wait...other! Does that mean-" He starts.

"I could be. I couldn't be. I'll let you figure that one out." She says.

"Bye now Viceroy, and please, don't kill the ninja." She says before running down a dark alley.

I run over and check to see her but she disappeared.

All that remains is a small puddle in the middle.

Who the honk is this chick?