Chp 46: Pink pink and more pink

A/N: I had some time to write today so here you go. Just gonna warn you now this book will end in about 2-5 chapters. But there WILL be a sequel. Anyways since I'm really bad at describing clothing there are the dresses^

"Richelle I had the best idea!" Rebecca says as I put my books in my locker and we walk out, the final bell just rang.

"Ok shoot." I say.

"We go to the mall and buy Valentine's Day outfits."

"Can we not? I mean, we're already going to fight you know who that day..." I say.

"But we can at least be stylish?" Rebecca asks.

"Why can't I just use my powers to make some random outfit appear?" I ask.

"Richelle. Never question the magic of shopping." Rebecca says.

"But-" I start.

"No buts your going today and that's that!"

"Don't fight it Richelle. She practically dragged me into coming." Nichelle walks up to us.

"Ok and what about Ivory? Justin?" I ask.

"Jusrin ran away before I could ask him and Ivory actually wants to come." Rebecca says.

"What now?" Ivory asks.

"Let's just go." Nichelle says.

We walk out and behind the school. Then we all hold hands and teleport to the McMall, a newly built mall brought to you by Mc.Fist.

"Ok which store are we going to first?" Ivory asks.

"How about LeChateau?" Rebecca asks.

"Sure, since it's like, the first store." I say.

We walk in and there are a bunch of fancy clothes. Some dresses, some shirts, coats...

"I found the cutest dress!" Rebecca squeals and walk into a change room.

A couple minutes later she comes out in the dress.

It has two straps and the chest is all sparkles, near the waist is a ring of light pink fabric, the skirt poofs put a little, it is also light pink.

"It's so pretty." Ivory says.

"Don't you think it's a little too fancy?" I ask.

"Richelle. You can never be too fancy." Rebecca then changes back into her normal clothes.

"How much is it?" Nichelle asks.

"Umm...360$." Rebecca says.

"Do you even have money?" Ivory asks.

"Fear not Rebecca I cloned a copy of Riichi's credit card." I laugh. "Here." I give the card to Rebecca and she pays for the dress.

He's gonna be mad but I don't really care.

"Okay which store now?" I ask.

"Hmm..." Ivory says.

"How about that store?" Nichelle points to a store that has weird Japanese writing on it.

I have no idea what it says. Even though some writing in the Nomicon is Japanese doesn't mean I have to read it.

I'm too lazy.

"Richelle you would look so good in this!" Ivory squeals, giving me a dress after looking around for a couple minutes.

"Meh. At least it's not pink." I shrug and walk into a change room.

It's all red. The right shoulder is a strip of red fabric with little red flowers at the top, and a longer strip of fabric hanging from it. On the left side of the waist it has a skirt that goes down to my knees.

"I look ridiculous." I say annoyed.

"Come one twirl." Rebecca says.

So I do, the dress poofs out a little when I do.

"Oh come one Richelle you look cute." Rebecca says.

"She looks way more than cute. She looks hot! Randy will not be able to resist this. Especially when we do her makeup." Ivory says.

"Makeup? Nope. Sorry." I say.

"Oh don't worry Richelle I'll do your makeup. Red lipstick. Red eyeshadow...oh I'll curl your hair." Nichelle says.

"You wouldn't dare." I say.

"Yeah I wouldn't because I have no clue how to do makeup. I'll make Ivory do it maybe." Nichelle says.

"Nhehhehheh!" Ivory laughs.

"But I wanna do her makeup." Rebecca whines.

"You can both." I roll my eyes.

"Ok what are we going to do about shoes?" I ask.

"Make them appear. All I wanted to do was shop for dresses for the sake of shopping." Rebecca says.

"You really are a shopaholic." I say, Rebecca rolls her eyes.

"Go change and pay for the dress." Nichelle pushes me back I the change room.

I get changed and when I come our I pay for the dress, they put it in a cute red shopping bag with Japanese letters in it.

Then we walk back out of the store.

"I'm hungry." Nichelle whines.

"Ok where do you want to go?" I ask.

She points to the food court.

"I meant what do you want to eat." I say.

"I'll surprise you." She grabs Riichi's credit card and runs off.

"We might as well find a spot." I say.

"Might as well." Rebecca shrugs.

Ten minutes later Nichelle comes back with a huge sundae, when I say huge what I really mean is massive.

2 feet high? A half foot wide? Vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice-cream? A bunch of toppings!

This is heaven.

"Where the juice did you get that?" I drool.

"Never mind that here's some huge spoons now dig in!" She literally throws spoons at us then starts eating it.

I grab a spoon, which is three times bigger than a normal spoon, and dig in.

After 20 minutes of eating it we're all full.

We continue to shop and buy everyone else's dresses.

Meaning, Ivory and Nichelle.

Nichelle's dress is a dark pink strapless dress. It goes down to her knees. The skirt is a little poofy. On the waist is a black ribbon that the end goes down a foot.

Ivory's dress is all purple. It goes down to her knees like Ivory's. It has a row of sparkles that look belt-like. Flower designs cover the dress. It has two thick straps.

I wonder how Rebecca's gonna do my makeup on Valentine's Day.

But if I wear the dress that day...won't I hate to fight the sorceress in this dress?

Meh, I'll look good while fighting right?