Chp 45: Near the deadline

It's February 10th. Four days before we have to fight Amanda.

If she even shows up.

I haven't seen Terrance since what happened a month ago.

I know I said I forgave him but now I'm not so sure. If he really loved me he would have stayed.

I think Amanda might have something to do with that.

Nichelle slaps me.

"What the juice was that for!" I yell.

"You weren't listening. Daydreaming again?" Nichelle asks.

"Yeah. What were you saying?" I ask.

"Drex asked me to be his girlfriend!" She squeals.

"Too him long enough." I laugh.

"Maybe my flirting finally paid off." She winks.

"I think it was just Drex being too-" I start.

Shy. He's always been too shy.

"No! Oh I thought I had it. Now I have to start over." Drex yells and slams his computer shut.

"What the juice did you do this time?" Nichelle says to Drex, who is sitting at the table behind us.

"I was trying to hack the CIA's website to see their secrets about aliens and stuff but you know. They just had to add all those extra firewalls." Drex says annoyed.

"Firewalls? Like legit firewalls?" Nichelle asks.

"Couldn't you get in serious trouble for that? They can track you with your IP address you know that right?" I ask.

"Well first I disguised mine. How do you think they find the most wanted criminals? They hire expert hackers." Drex says.

"I'm guessing you want to start your own company or some thing?" Rebecca asks.

"No. What I want to know is if aliens are real. If anyone's going to know that it's the CIA." Drex says.

"How'd you learn to hack in the first place?" I ask.

"Well you see...my twin...she's...not the smartest. She's actually quite stupid if you ask me. But who knows? Maybe being the ninja has made her smarter?" Drex says.

"Makes sense." Nichelle shrugs.

"Now I guess I'll have to start over." Drex opens his computer.

"Well then." I say.

"Yeah." Rebecca laughs.

"So. Who are you girls going to kiss on Valentine's Day?" Nichelle asks.

"Well you have Drex...Justin has Rachel-" I start.

"You have Randy." Nichelle says.

"Yeah you two totally need to kiss. After we fight the sorceress of course." Ivory says.

"Sure Ivory. Sure." I roll my eyes.

"Yes! Let Randelle set sail!" Nichelle says.

I roll my eyes again.