Chp 43: The Mc.Theater

"Where's Randy the movie starts in twenty minutes and we still need to buy food." Nichelle whines.

"Yo Randy!" I wave to him and he runs across the street over to us.

"Hey..." He says.

"Well everybody's here let's go inside." Drex says.

We walk inside and wait in line to buy the tickets.

"What movie do you guys wanna see?" I ask.

"Grave punchers 5!" Randy says.

"How about Loving You?" Nichelle winks at Drex.

"Well since this is a date, I say we watch Loving You." I say date sarcastically.

"Alright. Wait, my boss is calling me can you guys get me my ticket I really have to take this." I walk over near the bathrooms and answer the phone.

"Hey Charlie-"

"Why weren't you at work today!" He yells.

"I told Sophie to tell you I'm taking this as my one day off a month." I say.

"I don't have time for this. Richelle your fired. Your pay check will be delivered to your house right now. Good. Bye." He says before hanging up.

Well in my first week of having a job I get fired? Lucky me.

At least I still get a little money.

"Okay guys I'm back now what food did you get me?" I ask.

Nichelle gives me a large bag of popcorn and a large Coke.

"Now where is that flavouring...oh there it is!" I walk over to a shelf that has spices on it.

I put a little too much cheddar in it.

"Woah girl I think that's enough." Nichelle grabs the spice out of my hands and puts it back in the shelf.

"Alright fine." I roll my eyes and take my popcorn.

We walk into the theatre just as the movie turns on.

I can't see who's in front of me but the shadow suggests a shaggy-haired boy, probably around my age, and a long haired girl, maybe around 16. Awe they're cuddling. Cute.

After the movie the lights turn on and the couple in front of me is...Terrance!?!

Terrance and his date. She has long brown hair and hazel eyes.

"N-Nichelle can w-we go?" I ask.

"What why?" She asks, getting up.

"Because if we don't someone might just get killed." I smile, she looks at Terrance.

"Want me to do it for you?" She asks.

"No let me. I'm great at this stuff. Randy! Drex! I'll meet you guys and Nichelle outside I have to go to the bathroom if you know what I mean." I say.

"Ew. Okay go." Randy says, walking out.

I walk out and wait for Terrance.

Once he walks out...

"Hey! Long time no see! I haven't seen you since...a month ago? Yeah about that." I smile then shrug.

"Ter bear who's this?" The girl asks.

"I'm Richelle, and you are?" I hold out my hand.

"Amy." She smiles.

She seems so nice. Maybe she can be a positive influence on Terrance?

Then we shake hands.

"Well it was a pleasure meeting you Amy but can I steal Terrance away for a minute? It's really personal." I say.

"Sure." She smiles again. "I'll be here!"

I grab Terrance' hand and lead him outside, behind the theatre.

"I'm going to ask you only once. Why are you here?" I ask.

"With my girlfriend Amy. She goes to Norisville high." Terrance says.

"Oh how I've been waiting so long to do this." I walk up to him make duct tape appear on him so he's stuck to the wall.

"Now what to do? Stab you? Nah that would be too fast. Hmm...whatever I'll just go with that." I make a knife appear on my hand.

"This is for everything you put me through. Goodbye!" I can only get the knife to touch his stomach a little. It still bleeds though.

"Richelle what the juice are you doing! This is way to slow! If we need to kill him we need to do it right." Nichelle grabs my hand.

I make the knife disappear. "I suppose. What do you have in mind?"

"Embarrassment Richelle." Nichelle says.

"Oh so like this?" I show Nichelle the picture of Terrance in a grass skirt and tutu.

"That was months ago." Terrance whines.

"Yeah so?" I laugh.

I make the duct tape disappear and make his feet cemented to the ground.

"Now...what to do?" Nichelle asks.

"This." I snap my fingers and make a pink dress appear on him.

"Really?" He laughs.

I snap a picture of him.

We make him wear many more embarrassing outfits and now we're ready to finish him.

"Let me do it." I make a knife appear.

"Gladly." Nichelle smirks.

I raise my arm and get ready to stab him...

"What's going on!?!" Amy yells.

I make Terrance's cemented feet disappear and he can walk freely now.

I drop the knife.

"Amy listen. This shoob, wanted to kill me, he almost did. He works for someone evil. So isn't it only right if I kill him?" I ask.

"Is it true Terrance?" Amy asks.

He hangs his head in shame.

"Yes Amy it's true. I never liked you anyways. I only wanted to see Richelle and give her this." Terrance gives me a USB before running around the corner and teleporting away.

"How could he do that." Amy starts crying,

"He's a playboy Amy what do you expect?" I ask.

"This was only our first date anyways. I should have suspected it." She stops crying.

"There's plenty of other guys out there. If it makes you feel better I can help you find a date." I say.

"Sure!" She squeals.

"One one condition. You don't tell anybody I was about to kill him." I say.

"Deal." She shakes my hand.

"Well I better be going. Gotta listen or see whatever's in this." I show her the USB.

"What's everyone doing back here?" Drex and Randy ask, then we start laughing.