Chapter Six

"It's the least you can do since you're helping my bro." He shrugged.
"I guess so but it's nothing really"
"Well we should probably continue. Let's go"
"Alright then"

And with that, Sans continued to help you get through the forest and get to Snowdin.

You walked further with Sans and discussed various topics with him about puns and what you would do when you get to Snowdin until you reached where Papyrus had stopped.
"SANS! I THOUGHT YOU- WAIT!"
"What is it bro?"
"IS THAT A... HUMAN STANDING NEXT TO YOU"
"No that's a tree"
"NO NEXT TO THE TREE! I KNOW A HUMAN WHEN I SEE ONE"
"Oh then yeah it sure is"
"OH MY GOD!"
You didn't really know what to do so you shyly waved at the skeleton.
"THIS TIME I WILL CAPTURE THE SOUL OF THE HUMAN! UNDYNE WILL-"
"Capture my soul!?" You jumped at his words. You knew that in order for a monster to capture a human soul, the human would have to be killed.
Sans must have figured you were scared since he nudged you and said "Relax he probably won't do it. As long as Undyne doesn't find you"
"DO NOT BE SCARED HUMAN! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, SHALL-"
"My soul is out of bounds... I like my soul and I'm keeping it!" You said, crossing your arms.
"BUT-"
"No... Unless you can prove to me! Prove to me that you are worthy for my soul!" You knew how Papyrus was from the conversation between Sans and him you had heard and just knew that this would make him happy.
"OK THEN! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL CHALLENGE YOU WITH A NUMBER OF PUZZLES IF YOU SUCCEED IN COMPLETING THEM, ONLY THEN YOU WILL BATTLE ME!" He seemed really happy about it.
"NYEHEHEHEHEHEHE" Papyrus cackled then ran away, continuing to laugh.

"Nice one Y/n! He seemed really worked up about it"
"Yeah... I will show him something I can do but I won't hurt him. Even if he asks me to I barely will!" You smiled.
"We should find him"
"Yup" You nodded then followed Sans to the next area.

You made your way through the puzzles Papyrus had created, some of which created by Sans, until you reached the end. They were fairly easy since they were all not working or he messed up but you played along either way. You walked with Sans until you reached where Papyrus was standing, waiting for you to fight him. Sans tapped your shoulder to get your attention. "Some advise! Stay still on his blue attacks, like you're chilled to the bone!" You laughed at Sans' pun but nodded. "Alright but help me out if things get too difficult" You smiled then headed towards Papyrus.
"HUMAN! I HAVE BEEN WAITING"
"Are you ready?" You asked. You were quite excited for this as you didn't know what to expect from Papyrus.
He nodded in response. "ARE YOU?"
You gave him a genuine smile. "Of course. I'll let you make the first move"
"VERY WELL" and with that, the battle began.

Papyrus launched a wave of bone attacks at you but you, skillfully, dodged them all.
"WHAT!? HOW DID YOU DOGE ALL OF THEM!? NOT ONE HIT YOU!"
You just smiled and shrugged. You didn't want to attack, or fake an attack in this case, just yet so you decided to act. You wanted to confuse Papyrus in a way so you decided to flirt. You blew a kiss at the skeleton which made him blush immediately.
"W-WHAT!? FLIRTING!? I DIDN'T KNOW YOU FELT LIKE THAT ABOUT ME!"
You giggled slightly.
"BUT WHO WOULDN'T FALL FOR SUCH A TALENTED, STRONG AND HANDSOME GUY LIKE ME, THE GREAT PAPYRUS!? WELL, I'M A SKELETON WITH VERY HIGH STANDARDS!"
You thought about what to say next. 'What does Papyrus like.... Spaghetti!' You though.
"I uh... I can make Spaghetti?" You said in a slightly questioning tone.
"OH NO! YOU ARE MEETING ALL OF MY STANDARDS!! I GUESS THIS MEANS I HAVE TO GO ON A DATE WITH YOU!!! L-LET'S DATE LATER.. AFTER I PROVE TO YOU I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, IS WORTHY OF YOUR SOUL"
You looked at Sans and mouthed 'What have I gotten myself into' but he just shrugged with a smug grin on his face which you sighed at in response.
Papyrus began launching bones at you once again but they were really easy to dodge.
"AREN'T YOU GOING TO DO ANYTHING?"
"Oh yeah!" You said in realization that you were supposed to fight back. A f/c light surrounded your hands as you launched a small beam of lighting near Papyrus but missed.
"YOU MISSED HUMAN! NYEHEHEHE! PREPARE FOR MY NEXT ATTACK!"
You two kept launching attacks that missed each other and dodging until Papyrus did something different. Although his attacks were weak, quite a few were hitting you and you were loosing health.
"LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN HANDLE MY FABLED BLUE ATTACK! NYEHEHEHE"
Blue bones were launched at you but you stayed completely still until a regular one came then a blue one. As you were still moving from the last attack, the blue bone hit you instead of phasing through you. As you jumped back in pain, another blue attack hit you. Worry appeared on Papyrus' face. This gave you an idea
"HUMAN! ARE YOU OK? I CAN'T KILL MY DATE!"
You fell backwards, crying out in fake pain and played dead.
"HUMAN?"
You continued to lie on the floor.
"HUMAN ARE YOU DEAD!?" Papyrus rushed over.
"SANS HELP I THINK I KILLED THE HUMAN!"
"What? No you didn't"
"YES I DID LOOK!" Papyrus picked you up and held you in his arms. Sans rushed over immediately.
"Papyrus!? What did you do!? No no no no! She isn't really dead is she? She can't be!" Sans began to panic. As you were quite tired from all of the dodging and attacking, you decided to lay in his arms. You were freezing and he was quite warm so it was the perfect opportunity.
"HUMAN WAKE UP! DON'T BE DEAD" Papyrus shook you a little but you continued to play dead.
"No no no no! Y/n! Please wake up!" You felt bad for Sans, he sounded really worried.
"We need to get her to Snowdin!" You heard Sans say. "I can get us there really quickly! I know a short cut!" "THEN DON'T JUST STAND THERE"
You heard a strange noise and before you knew it, you could hear the voices of others. There were gasps and whispers. "Did they kill a human?" You heard someone say. You were enjoying this quite a bit and decided it would possibly be the best prank you could ever do on someone! "Get her into the house!" Sans said. The next thing you knew, you were on the sofa in blankets.. It was like lying on a pillow, you didn't want to leave! So you didn't, and soon after, fell asleep.

((There's your 'amusing' chapter I was talking about! I really enjoyed writing it!

I can't explain how happy I am right now! I have been writing this story for 10 days now and this story has reached 1k already! I'm so impressed! Thank you so much for reading this! Next chapter and onwards is where the good stuff lies so continue reading and things will get better! I honestly don't want this story to end and Undertale is the first fandom I've stayed in, even though I've finished the game! This has never happened to me before so I am very happy!

I'm going to write the next chapter tomorrow so until then!

~Lilian Out!))