Chapter Fifteen {Final}

"MAYBE THAT DATE WITH Y/N WOULDN'T BE SO BAD"
"No bro. You remember the plan, don't you?"
"HM?"

"By the end of today, I'll finally tell her!"

You walked around just about everywhere with Mettaton. For the entire day, he took you to literally every shop in the Underground! He had bought you so many new clothes and items, more than you could ever ask for! You thought it was a little suspicious that he kept you as far away from certain areas as possible but you shrugged it off as you didn't want to get in anyone's way. You were sat on a bench in a newly built area of the underground. As you knew what the outside world looked like, you helped Mettaton and many others recreate it. To be honest, it made you feel so much more at home! You started to miss the WORKD above but you were too happy to leave all of your friends behind! You were sat eating a nicecream, thinking about this when Mettaton tapped your shoulder.
"Oh darling? We need to go! Do you have everything that you want?" He asked, holding your hand.
"Haha, yeah! Everything and more!" You smiled.
"That's good. We have a very special surprise for you today! I can't wait to show it to you!" He looked so excited!
"You do? This was enough though!"
"Oh surely it couldn't be! You deserve all of this! Now come on!"

The two of you walked to the MTT Hotel. Mettaton had kept you away from that area and you soon learned why! It was decorated with f/c balloons and glitter and a banner that said 'Happy Birthday Y/n' in huge sparkly comic sans.
"Oh my- This is amazing! Thank you so much!"
"Oh this is only the beginning!" Mettaton smirked. Suddenly, the doors opened revealing just about every monster you made friends with dressed up holding presents and cards.
"Happy birthday Y/n!" They all said in unison. You could tell they had been practicing. Everyone piled up the presents in the hotel lobby then waited for you to go into the main hall area. You opened the doors to reveal a dance floor, food bar, Dj and Sans and Papyrus stood right in the middle. You ran up to them immediately and hugged them both.
"Thank you so much for all of this!"
"No problem, N/n"
"YOU DESERVE ONLY THE FINEST!"
Suddenly, another pair of arms wrapped around you. The feeling and warmth of the embrace seemed so familiar. You turned around to see Toriel, hugging you tightly.
"Hello, my child. You have grown up so much since I last saw you" she smiled, teary eyed. The skeletons stepped back, letting you hug your mother.
"I've missed you so much!"
"I know you have, I have missed you just as much"
"Please don't leave again" You mumbled.
"I promise I will not. You can visit the ruins whenever you need to" She smiled then let go. "How about we get this party started?" She smiled.
"You're right!" You smirked.
"Let's get this party started!" And your those words, the party commenced.

Muffets was making a lot of money from your party and to thank you, she and Sans had made a cake especially for you! They used the most well known human recipes and replicated a cake mix made by *Betty Crocker. Half way through the party, the cake was brought out. Four *tiers, greens, reds, blues and pinks, edible glitter, or nine ta and decoration, it was one of the best cakes you had ever seen!
"This is amazing!" You gasped at the sight. Sans handed you a knife. Normally, he would be hesitant about this but this time, he completely trusted you with it.
"Do you want to do the honours?" He grinned.
"I don't want to cut this cake..."
"You could say it's... Too knife and pretty" Sans sniggered.
"Get out!" You smirked. That was awful but one of the best puns you had heard all day. Even Mettaton attempted to make a couple puns, just for you.
"Wait a second! We still need to light the candles!" Muffet said quickly. She took a lighter and lit all of the candles. I was easy for her as she had many extra hands and small spider friends to help. Everyone sang 'Happy Birthday' to you whilst you sat, staring at the cake. You never knew what to do when everyone sang this. You just awkwardly sat, smiling and staring at different things and cameras. You didn't think anyone knew what to do when they were in your situation. No one knows.