Chapter Seven

You heard a strange noise and before you knew it, you could hear the voices of others. There were gasps and whispers. "Did they kill a human?" You heard someone say. You were enjoying this quite a bit and decided it would possibly be the best prank you could ever do on someone! "Get her into the house!" Sans said. The next thing you knew, you were on the sofa in blankets.. It was like lying on a pillow, you didn't want to leave! So you didn't, and soon after, fell asleep.

You woke up, expecting to be in your nice warm bed with Toriel but instead, lying on a sofa with a soft blanket wrapped around you and a small sleeping skeleton by your side.
'He must have fell asleep waiting for me to wake up...' You thought then nudged him.
"Sans?" He didn't wake up. You checked the time and saw that is was quite late in the afternoon, around 4pm. This is why you never took naps. You would end up sleeping for far longer than you intended to. This made you feel bad as Sans and Papyrus would have been worried about you for all those extra hours you slept for. "Sans wake up I'm alright and it was a huge prank!" You shook him harder then heard a crash from upstairs.
"HUMAN? ARE YOU AWAKE? YOU'RE ALIVE?" It was Papyrus.
"Mhmm" You smiled. Sans opened one of his eyes but when he saw you, opened them both wide.
"Y/n!?" He said then hugged you. You smiled and hugged him back.
"I'm pretty sure that was the best prank anyone could have pulled!" You giggled.
"A... Prank? So you... Arg!" Sans sighed irritatedly. You sensed a small amount of anger in his tone.
"Y/n. That was not funny! Me and Papyrus were really worried! We thought you were actually dead!" He said seriously, he now looked angry.
"Sorry I just though it would be-"
"I don't think you realize how important it is if a monster kills a human here... I don't think you know what happens either... Just... Don't do it again. I'm glad you're alright but that was not funny" Sans took a deep breath then stood up.
"Well I'm going to Grillby's." He said then walked out. Something seemed off about him though but you couldn't tell for sure.

You stood up then folded the blankets that were covering you and set them on the arm of the chair.
"Sorry about worrying you... It would take a lot more than that to kill me though! You'll be an opponent hard to beat if you keep practicing and try hard enough! So keep going!" You smiled.
"THANK YOU HUMAN BUT THE GREAT PAPYRUS WAS HOLDING BACK! YOU DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SEE MY SPECIAL ATTACK!"
"Special attack? Oh! Why don't we continue then we can go on a date! But... I don't think you understand the concept of dates-"
"OF COURSE I DO!"
"No you don't... Allow me to explain. You ask someone you love on a date. You can either ask someone you love on a date or someone who loves you will ask you on a date. Now... Um... I used flirting as a distraction... Because I didn't want to hurt you as I was holding back too... So... If you don't want to go on a date it's perfectly fine because I don't exactly love you and-"
"I DON'T EXACTLY LOVE YOU. BUT CAN WE GO ON A DATE AS FRIENDS?"
"So you mean... Hang out?"
"SURE! LET'S 'HANG OUT'! ALSO, I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU ANYMORE, HUMAN. IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU WERE HURT LAST TIME WE BATTLED AND THE GREAT PAPYRUS DOES NOT WANT TO KILL YOU."
"Alright then but feel free to practice any time you like"
"OK THEN I WILL"
"I'm going to go and explore the Underground for a while, if that's ok? Tell Sans where I'll be"
"BEFORE YOU GO TAKE THIS! IT IS MY PHONE NUMBER SO YOU CAN CALL ME TO TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE OR IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANY PUZZLES" He handed you a piece of paper with a couple numbers scribbled onto it.
"Thanks Papyrus" You smiled then put it in your phone and walked out of the house.

You began to walk through the town and see what there was. You found lots of shops with clothes and food that looked delicious! You saw an opening between some trees and decided to look there. Standing on a wooden boat was a hooded figure. They were wearing a dark blue cloak that looked a lot like the one belonging to the grim reaper. He seemed friendly though as he was humming a happy sounding tune. "Excuse me." You said, trying to get their attention.
"Tra la la. I am the riverman. Or am I the riverwoman...? It doesn't really matter. I love to ride in my boat. Would you care to join me? I can take you to Hotland or Waterfall." They were definitely friendly.
"Can you take me to..." You thought about where to go first. "Waterfall please"
They nodded so you hopped on the boat and you set off to wherever waterfall was.

You were soon in a dark area where there was nothing but water surrounding you.
"Beware of the man who speaks in hands. Tra la la" The river person said.
"Speaks in hands? What do you-"
"Oh we're here! Come again"
You gave them a suspicious look then hopped off the wooden boat. "Waterfall huh? I wonder what's here" You thought. You began walking around and soon completely zoned out. You walked up until you saw something, or someone, in front of you. "Ah!" You thought you were going to fall right into them but instead, you went straight through, falling onto the hard ground. "Oh my- I'm so sorry! Here let me- oh wait I can't... Oh no... I'm so sorry" Whoever was speaking started to panic. You sighed then sat up. Although the floor was hard, it was surprisingly comfortable! "It's alright! I'm fine!" You quickly got up to see a small white figure starting to disappear. "Um... Excuse me" You tried to touch it but your hand went straight through. "Cool" Little did you realize, you were making the poor person blush. It took you a couple of seconds to notice but you pulled your hand away as soon as you did. "I'm sorry!" You said. The person turned around to reveal themselves. "You're a ghost..." You had never seen one before and you never expected it to look like this! He looked so sad and you felt bad for him! He even had tears in his eyes. "That's so cool! I'm sorry about all this" You gave him a sympathetic smile. "I'm Y/n! What's your name?" You asked. "I-I'm Napstabook... I'm sorry... If you would like me to leave, I-" "No no no! Don't go! You seem really nice! Napstablook... I like it! Can I call you Blooky for short?" You asked. The ghost nodded. "Um... Alright then... Would you like to come inside? It's the least I can do..." The ghost sighed. You nodded. "Of course!" "But don't be surprised if my cousin comes in... He does that sometimes...." "That's fine!" You smiled. He looked a little happier. "Here" You look Blooky's hand, well nub in this case, and followed him into his house.

"Here we are!" The ghost smiled.

((Can I just say that I'm so sorry for the lack of updates! Christmas is here and I lack motivation and there are a bunch of other things that keep getting in my way! So please, don't be expecting another
one for a while!

Also, I'm slowly falling out of the Undertale fandom so if any of you can help me stay, even if it's just rping as a Napstablook and me (As me) is having a casual convocation with Blooky that would help! So if you have the time, that would be great! You would be helping about 400 others too by giving me motivation to write these chapters!

I love Blooky! He is my favourite character other than Sans, Asriel and Mettaton so I have decided to write about them in the next two chapters! I've noticed how long it would take to write three days in the story and how many chapters that is and I only want around 20 or 25 so I may end up getting one out a week that's 2000 words and is basically a day in the world of undertale so please expect less coming out but more of it.

I'm going to go now, thank you so much for all of the support! I really appreciate it! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, whatever you celebrate, I hope you have a good time doing it and that you are happy! Look after yourself and don't do anything that will hurt you! I love you and would be so upset if something were to happen to you!

So until next chapter (Which will probably be after Christmas or early January)!

~Lilian Out!))