Chapter 2 - Ok friend?

/\
\/
The patrol followed me throughout the thick forest. Shade fell over our eyes. Aliza had put my hair in a messy fishtail and i straightened her hair and then chopped most of it off so it became really short. A box had floated down for each person so we had out outfit for the rest of the time in the game. In the patrol was the best fighters, Me, Aliza, Matt, Jamie, Carly, David, Brandon, Paige, Devon and Luke. Ava had disappeared the night before. "Okay." I started in a low voice. "We go into their camp and fight. Try to kill as many people as possible. Team 3 wont stand a chance!" I grinned. We barged into their camp and started to attack. I withdrew my bow and arrows and pulled the string back. Two people who looked exactly alike charged at me. I shot one named Milo in the head as he fell to the ground. Diego took the chance and knocked my bow out of my hands and cornered me to a tree. "You're going to regret attacking." Diego grinned evilly. All of a sudden, his eyes rolled back and he fell forward. Matt had impaled him with a spear. "You okay?" He asked as he lifted me up. I picked up my bow and nodded. "Th-" i was cut off to see a girl with long blonde hair charging for him. "WATCH OUT!" I screamed but before he can do anything i jumped to where she threw the spear and it spiraled threw my hand out in attempt to catch it. Pain shot through my hand as i realized it stabbed my hand but i had luckily stopped it before it got any deeper. "RETREAT!" I screamed. "RETREAT!" As we ran out of the campsite and back to ours. When we crossed the border i collapsed on the soil. Pain was in my back and hand. "Oh my god theres an arrow in your back!" Carly gasped. "I'll stay with her." Matt volunteered before Aliza could. Aliza glared at him but they all left as i was left alone with Matt.