10- Dont leave me alone

/\
\/
"Keegan?! Jonathan?!" I start to scream into the what seems endless void. I managed to grab my knife and crossbow with me so i stuck my knife into my pocket and very wearily searched my surroundings. There was what seemed to be a golden path under my feet. I walked along the path, hoping i could find Keegan or Jonathan. As i walked a bright blue orb was floating. "What the fuck is this shit?" I muttered under my breath and walked towards it. I struck the orb with my knife, but nothing happened. I then reached out my hand cautiously and touched the orb and all at once, memories flooded through me. My mother, my father, my actual love Caspar, my best friend Joe, my sister Tanya. I was taken aback as it exploded, causing me to fall to the floor. Pain ached through my spine as the floor beneath began to rumble. The white floor cracked beneath me and i was sent rocketing down. All of a sudden my gaze turned black.
*******
*******
I woke up on a bed of straw. I immediately sat up and took my knife out. "Calm yourself." A firm voice ordered. I turned around and saw Joe. "Joe!" I screamed and flung myself onto my friend. I could see his face was hot. "Erm, h-how do you remember me?" Joe asked. "Well there was this flying orb and i touched it and memories flooded back." I explained. "Wheres Caspar?!" I immediately ask after. "Well we aren't exactly home just yet. We will be soon though." Joe murmured as disappointment dropped through me like a stone. "Is anyone else here?" I asked and Joe nodded. "The people you've been closest with, Aliza, Keegan and Jonathan." He explained. "What about Matt?" I asked hesitantly. Joe looked nervous at this point. "I-I hate to break it to you, but Matt was held captive by the capital. So are most others. No one really died, Sarah. They are all still alive, besides the ones whose heads you've chopped off, they cant repair that." Joe explained and i soon jumped to my feet. "What the fuck are you waiting for? More bullshit to get out of hand? Come on we have to get out of here and save Matt." I demand and march off to find Aliza, Jonathan and Keegan.