Chapter 6- Tell me you dont love me cause i dont love you

/\
\/
I opened my eyes to see i was tied up with a vine of some sort. Katelyn, Danny and two other people named Noah and Anthony stood there. Noah was holding knife next to my throat, Anthony holding a spear pointed at my chest. Danny and Katelyn were watching me intently. "Finally awake. Try to escape, they kill you." Katelyn snapped. I gulped and nodded, trying not to struggle. Remembering Aliza's crush on Danny when Katelyn kissed him, pain and agony flooded through me. Aliza was also tied by another tree, Brandon at another. "Now, i think you deserve this for killing our greatest fighter, Lauren. I know you love Brandon and Aliza's your best friend, so this will make you pay." Danny took a knife out from his belt and went up to Aliza. "NO!" I screamed. "YOU CAN'T! MATT'S GONE AND I HAVE NO ONE ELSE!" I screeched, but they ignored me. As Danny cut into Aliza's throat and the gooey blood poured out of her throat, my heart lurched. "She's everything i have..." I whispered, tears streaming down my face so quickly. She abandoned me just like that. I looked at Noah and Anthony were obviously shocked as well. Brandon looked hurt at what i said and before he could say anything i snapped at him. "Brandon, i dont love you and i never will. You'll never be as good as Matt. Never! I hate you as a matter of fact. I always have and i always will." I started to sob as i realized i hurt him. I didnt care. He Deserved it for thinking he could replace Matt. I looked away as they did the same thing to him as they did to Aliza. Aliza, the one person who actually cared for me, gone. Jonathan wouldn't understand my pain. No one would.