9- I'd love to change this world

/\
\/
We trudged through the mud into Team 2's dense fields. We finally made it to there camp after a while and set explosives around it at night when everyone was asleep. "Will this work?" Keegan asked. "I hope so..." I whispered. We all climbed up a big oak tree. Taking out my crossbow made out of fine spruce wood and arrows so hard that can start a fire if twisted long enough, i drew the string back and shot the bomb, detonating it. It detonated all the other bombs and soon the whole camp was in crisp ashes, charred bodies of some laying on the floor, obviously no one survived. I cautiously climbed down the tree and scouted the area for anything that could help us last. A buzzer went off, alarming all of us. Jonathan swung out his spear, Keegan withdrew his knife and i took my trusty axe out of my belt. "Now, why don't you kill each other?" A loud voice cackled. "I mean, 2 of you would have to stay here anyways." It chuckled again. "No!" I screamed. Jonathan threw his weapons to the side. I flung off my belt and threw my knife into a tree, it spiraling with such grace it landed exactly in a woodpeckers hole. "I'm not hurting anyone." Keegan said stubbornly. I nodded. "Nor i." Jonathan looked down. "If you didnt kill Matteo, this would all be okay. But you're my sister, i can't hurt my family." He murmured so quietly i could barely make out what he said. I picked up my crossbow and pointed it towards the sky, where a barrier of glass was that was only breakable up there. I shot my arrow and a loud boom cracked through the air. "Jonathan!! Keegan!!" I screamed as the virtual world around us disappeared, as well as Jonathan and Keegan. I was left in blank space of whiteness, with nothing at all left for me.