Chapter 3 - Searching for a purpose

/\
\/
When i had fallen asleep, i woke up to the arrow out of my back and bandages on my hand and around my back. I saw Matt walking from the sunrise with Aliza next to him. I got up and ran towards them. "Matt! Aliza!" I screamed, but they ignored me. "MATT! ALIZA!" I screamed louder. The two figures spun around. It wasnt Matt and Aliza. It was a girl with long red hair and this kid Danny. I remember Aliza liked him. The girl came running towards us. "Who are you?!" She snapped. "Sarah." I snorted. "Why are you on Team 1 land?" I took my bow out and she took her knife. "I can go wherever i want!" She snapped. "Sarah!" I heard Matt call and i saw him run over with Aliza. Aliza immediately started to turn pale when she saw Danny. "Come on, lets go." Matt said and grabbed wrist. I saw Aliza out of the corner of my eye walking backwards, making sure the didnt pull any tricks. We walked along the beach and i spotted a white skull like thing in the sand. I lifted it up and found Ava's hat next to it. "T-thats Ava!" Aliza swallowed. I started to grin. "I bet she got a ton of work done. A skele-ton!" I started to laugh. "Sarah..this isnt the time." Matt started. "There is always time for puns!" I declared. "B-but, who killed her...?" Aliza stuttered.