Soda confronts Dally

"Winston!" I snapped my head round expecting Tim but to my surprise it was Soda. "Wh-" I was cut off due to the shock of his hand on my collar ever tightening. "Where are they Dal? We all know you are involved!" He interrogated with fear in his eyes, a rare thing for Sodapop Curtis. I held my hands up "I don't know Soda,-" I was cut off mid sentence "Bullshit Dally!" I stepped back in caution I knew how well Soda fought when he was pissed never mind when his brother was missing, yeah yeah I'm Dallas Winston but you haven't seen Soda this angry. I carefully placed my hand on his shoulder "Listen man, you can't see them but I'm going as soon as this has cleared up and I'll take him something if ya want?" Soda's face fell with disappointment, I shook him a little "Does that sound alright Soda" he simply nodded before walking towards the stairs grabbing a pen on his way. Shortly after, Soda returned a page in his hand. He remained silent as I was offered a small letter. I sighed and took the letter. After a few minutes I sauntered out the door and slammed myself down into the seat of Buck's truck. Before I knew it I was on the road to Windrixville, letter in my pocket.