Dally x Reader

Here I was, standing by Dally's truck with my blade in hand. Yesterday morning I was lying in bed with him but just 4 hours later I found him in this very truck getting it on with some blond, now here I was getting my own back. 

                              I had already smashed the windows and now it was the turn of the tires, with my blade in hand, I slashed them all and carved 'Dallas Winston is an asshole' into the bonnet. He was gonna kill me but I thought to myself 'who cares' and with that I ran to the Curtis house.

                               I reached the porch and collapsed with howling laughter when I heard a soft voice. "Y/N?" I calmed down and glanced up, it was Soda. Apart from Dal, he was the other guy in the gang I liked in that way, of course no one else knows that but me. I knew he liked me though, Pony told me. I've always been close with Pony cus he hangs around Dal a lot and we became good friends. I thought for a second before responding, I slowly rose from where I was sitting on the steps, "Soda, hey" I edged closer to him leaving a foot between us. Soda cleared his throat and welcomed me in and explained no one was home but him. I took the chance, I tapped his shoulder and he jumped slightly but turned around, "Yeah Y/N?" he questioned but I slammed my lips against his and he kissed back. After making out for around 15 minutes, the kiss deepened and he picked me up ambling to his bedroom. I did not object, I had no regrets about what I was doing with Soda.

-The next morning-

                                  I awoke with an arm draped across me, that wasn't unusual, Dally did that all the time but this was Soda. He was still asleep so I didn't move, I lay for about 10 minutes when BANG, the front door had been slammed shut and I could hear heavy foot steps. "Y/N!!!!" I knew that voice it was Dallas. I cursed under my breath which awoke Soda. "Morning y/n" but he bolted up when he heard Dal. Soda peeked out the door then gestured to the bed and motioned for me to hide under it, I did as I was told but remembered to grab all of my stuff first and hide it too. If Dal found any of it Soda and I would both be goners. Soon Dal left still on the hunt for me. Shortly after I left too and headed to the massive Oak tree just outside town, it was my place none of the gang knew it,not even Pony. It was here that I wrote the majority of my songs although I almost always had my guitar with me as I needed it to get a rough outline of the song before I wrote any lyrics but today I had so much on my mind, I didn't need a guitar, I could work out a melody later.

                                    I don't know how long I had been there but it was starting to get dark as I sat up in the branches reading my completed song. "Wasting All these Tears" A/N I do not own this song all credit goes to Cassadee Pope

        I tried to find you at the bottom of a bottle

Laying down on the bathroom floor
My loneliness was rattling the windows
You said you don't want me anymore

And you left me
Standing on a corner crying,
Feeling like a fool for trying
I don't even remember
Why I'm wasting all these tears on you
I wish I could erase our memory
'Cause you didn't give a damn about me
Oh, finally I'm through
Wasting all these tears on you
These tears on you

You ain't worth another sleepless night
And I'll do everything I gotta do to get you off my mind
'Cause what you wanted I couldn't give

What you did, boy, I'll never forget 

                          "Y/N?!" My reading was broken by that harsh voice I knew so well, Dallas. I peered down at him. "What do you want?" I snapped at him remaining up out of his reach. "Baby, please take me back." I glared at him before clambering down the tree trunk, sheet of lyrics in hand. I stood facing him and looked him dead in the eyes, an action few dared to do. "Sorry, Dal I'm not yours anymore." I stalked off with light footsteps following me "y/n? What the hell does that mean?" He spat out through gritted teeth. I spun round and simply stated "I have a boyfriend." I left him with that as I headed home. Of course I wasn't actually sure if I had a boyfriend or not, was I dating Soda? If not I just lied through my teeth to Dallas Winston and that could get someone killed.