Gang x Reader

I rolled over as I began to wake up, it was extremely hot last night so I decided to sleep out in the hammock in the back yard with a blanket. When I awoke I was covered in sweat, I was roasting which didn't help the healing process of my newest tattoo that climbed up my back. I sauntered inside my house exhausted from the heat. I was hanging out the the guys today as I haven't seen them for a couple of weeks and a lot has happened, I got my belly button pierced and I got my previously mentioned tattoo both of which the gang was unaware of. Although, I knew Dally would like em, not gonna lie but I've always kind of liked Dal but I knew his reputation so I never acted upon it. I threw on some jean shorts and a plain white crop top because it was so warm today plus it would mean the guys could see my new tattoo and piercing.  

                      I made my way up the porch steps and waltzed through the door of the house. I was greeted by Soda first, he didn't notice either yet as I had my back towards the door and it was only a small piercing. That was until I winced as both were still quite sensitive, he stepped back and just stared. "Y/N, when did you get that?" I chuckled softly before saying anything. "Umm about a week ago but I got this two days ago." I spoke apprehensively as I slowly turned around so he could see it. I remained facing the door while I heard no noise from Soda as I began to face him again he finally spoke. "Guys, C'mere. Y/N's here" I made my way to the couch and perched on the arm of it as the few of the here gang entered. I heard three of them shouting their hellos's as they came into the room unable to see my piercing or tattoo as I sat on the couch opposite them. The Tv was on in the background as I heard the cartoon Mouse music coming from it, this caused Two to sit beside me. He soon lost interest as his eye caught the additions to my body. I took this as my queue to show myself to the others who hadn't noticed. I stood before them as my eyes gaze met Soda, Two-bit, Steve and Dallas. After their comments on my appearance Soda and Steve left for work and Two-bit went god knows where leaving me with Dally. In the time that I've known Dally, he's given up on flirting with me as I said I never acted upon my feelings for him. He had given up,  until now. I sat infront of the Tv watching who know's I've never seen this show before in my life. My thoughts were interrupted by a gruff voice I knew as Dally. "You have tattoos all over your body? When can I see the rest of them?" I scoffed at his comment "As if you'll ever find out Winston." The day continued with his bad pick up lines and my quick shutdowns, this was our friendship any way. Bad pick up lines and flat refusal.