Gone

Joe and Em ^^^^

Chapter 1

Scarlett's POV

"Please let them be okay..." I whispered as I ran through the woods. My mind was racing and I could sense that my pack was in trouble. Damn I wish I could shift already but sense I have not hit 18 yet I cant. I jumped through the trees and made it through them to come facing the back of the pack houses. I slowed and brought up my wolf to see if I could hear anything. As a Werewolf I had advance senses but wouldn't fully come to them until I was 18 and could shift.

I couldn't hear anything so I crept between the two giant houses and that's when I saw the devastation before me. All around me members of my pack were lying on the ground surrounded by blood. I knew instantly they were dead. I walked a couple of steps forward but the pain in my heart was to intense that I fell to my knees and felt tears roll down my cheek. I  went to wipe them away but saw that my hands were covered in blood.

I got up to run into the pack houses and check to see if there was survivers there. The first one was empty and i was about to go to the second house when I felt the hairs stand up on my neck. I whirled around and came face to face with ten rouges. This was not good.

"Looks like we missed one..." One said as he smiled at the others. He took a step towards me and I saw that he was covered in blood. My families blood.

I began to shake with rage, my vision becoming blurry and I felt as my skin was melting off my body. I heard a terrible cracking noise and new that I was shifting for the first time. I was only 15. The next couple of minuets were fuzzy. I remember seeing red and the taste of metallic in my mouth I felt pain on my back and my face but didn't care. Then finally everything went black.

I woke up a couple hours later im guessing, since the sun was out. I looked around and saw the 10 rouges scattered in pieces. I looked down at myself to see that I was naked and grabbed a shirt from someone off the ground. I then walked around the area and that's when I came up to two familiar bodies. My parents.

I stopped next to them and fell to my knees. They were laying face down with their hands stretched out to reach each other. I reached over and closed their eyes then just sat there. I don't know how long I stayed like that until I heard footsteps. It was most likely more rouges come to finish the job and I didn't care. Dying next to my parents seemed like a good idea to me. I had no one. No pack, no family, no friends. I was numb now.

Alpha Joe's POV

" Sir we got a call from the Redmoon pack." My third Jay said. The Redmoon pack was a private pack that lived deep in the woods. They helped us out sometimes and were a extremely nice pack. They never called anyone though.

"What did they say?" I asked, my curiosity rising.

"We couldn't understand them well but we heard screams and the words rouge attack." He replied.

"Shit. Okay get me 15  warriors and meet me in the front." He nodded and walked out. I grabbed my jacket and left my office to meet them in the front. Before heading out I went to tell my mate the news.

" Hey Love." I said when I found her in the kitchen making dinner.

"Hey, Dinner wont be ready for another 15 minuets." she said. I grabbed her and turned her to face me since she was stirring sauce.

" I have to go to the Redmoon pack. We got a call from them. We think its a rouge attack."

"Oh no! I hope there okay" She said in a worried whisper.

"That's what im going to find out. I'll be home late. Love you." I said as I walked to the door.

"Love you too. Be careful!"

I knew she was deeply worried about them as I walked down the hall.

"Please let them be okay." I prayed to the Moon Goddess.

~~~~~~~~~

As we pulled up to the pack house we saw no signs of life yet. When we exited the cars I could smell blood and knew nothing was okay. As we walked around the buildings we saw the bodies and blood everywhere.

"Check the houses." I said to my pack members. They went to search the houses while me and Jay checked the bodies. That's when I saw her. She was sitting next to the bodies of Alpha Steven and his mate. I don't think she noticed us yet because she just sat there staring at their hands. It was Scarlett their daughter. I crouched down in front of her and looked into her eyes. She had three scratch marks across her right eye.

"Scarlett..." She didn't do any thing. I sighed and picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car. She was the only surrviver.

---------------
A/N
Tell me what you guys think!! Thanks for reading!