My lucky day

Chapter 9
Scar's POV

I was laying in my bed doing my homework when all of a sudden my door slammed open.
"what's going on?"I asked as a pissed of Kaiden appeared in my door. As soon as he saw me he walked towards my bed pulling off his shirt and pants.
"Kaiden what are you doing?"
"Getting ready for bed"
"Where are your PJs?"
"Don't sleep in PJs babe" he said as he plopped on my bed with his face in my pillows. I packed up my homework and put it on my desk then picked up his clothes putting them on my desk.
"So what were you doing that made you so mad?" I asked sitting next to him. He looked up at me then said "I'll tell you if you go change into my shirt"
" I have my own PJs you know..."
"Yeah but you look good in my shirt" He said with a smirk
"Fine" I changed then sat in my bed with my back against the wall. He crawled over to me setting his head in my lap and wrapping his arms around me.
"Soo.." I pushed him to tell me as I ran my fingers through his hair.
"I went to my house to pack my stuff up and ran into my dad."
"Are you okay? What happened?" I said a little worried as I put my hand on top of his that was on my butt.
"I'm fine. Its just he brought you up and I don't want him to have anything to do with you."
"It's okay babe nothing will happen to me."
"Promise?" he asked looking up at me.
"Yeah"
Good he said as he grabbed my hand putting it back in his hair wanting me to continue playing with it.
"Baby girl...I want to ask you something..."
"What?"
"I know we haven't been together long but... Well since I have a place im going to be living in by myself... I wanted to know if you would move in with me?"
My hand freezes and my eyes grew wide.
"Really?"
"Yeah baby... But I understand if you don't want to..." I returned to playing with his hair.
"I would love to"
"Thank the Goddess"
He shoved his face into my stomach as I ran my fingers across his bare back and watched goosebumps rise as he fell asleep. I scooted down and turned off the side lamp falling asleep.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kaiden's POV
I was leaving my Econ class when I saw the schools asswhole Jason walk up to Scar who was at her locker. He shoved her into the locker and then pretended to do it on accident helping her up and keeping his hands on her waist while she looked uncomfortable and tried to get out of his hands. I felt my canines and claws come out as I walked up to him. I grabbed him around the neck and shoved him against the lockers.
"YOU DARE TOUCH WHAT IS MINE!!" I yelled as I threw him against the lockers on the other side turning to see if my baby was okay. I looked her over and then turned back to him to see that he was pushing himself up smirking.
"DONT EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN" I yelled my eyes glowing red.
"Well you see your not my Alpha so I don't take orders from you" he said spitting at my feet. Right as I'm about to lunge at him the bell rings and two arms wrap around my waist and Scars hands rest on my chest and head on my back instantly relaxing me. As people walk past me they keep a large space between them and us.
"You okay baby girl?"
"Yeah let's go we got training."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
As we all circled up I threw my shirt off so I was just wearing my basketball shorts. I looked over to see Scar walking towards me with Josh and she had spandex and a sports bra on. Well shit. As soon as she was in arms reach I pulled her so that she was standing in front of me and wrapped my arms around her neck lightly, listening to the Beta.
"Okay first up we would like to say that it's shifting day!" He yelled and I felt Scar tense up but relaxed as I pulled her closer to me.
"First up we will have future Alpha Kaiden against...." I saw as everyone put their heads down scared to be picked.
"Jason"
Wow it must be my lucky day.

A/N
Hey guys please tell me what you think, vote, and share!
A lot is about to happen!!
Check out my other story The Alphas Girl!!