Scar-ly

Josh^^^
Chapter 5

Scar's POV

I had training today. Its when all wolfs in high school go to the outside training area to practice. i always sucked at it. i guess that's one reason Kaiden didn't want me. i was to week to be Luna to all wolfs. Lunas had to have great social skills and be very strong and  i wasn't. Until now.

The Training area was pretty much a giant grass area surrounded by trees. We had training usually on Saterdays and after me and Josh were going to my house since Joe and Em had to go to another pack and meet with their Alpha about the rouge problem. Its been getting worse. We were going to have a movie/game night.

I walked into the area with Josh next to me. That's when i saw her. The Bitch. She was tall, super skinny, and pale but was one of the most popular girls in school. And she thought Kaiden was hers. Her name was Ashely. I mean honestly have you ever met a nice Ashely? She was all sweet around Kaiden but a bitch to othrs. I mean if your going to be two-faced at least make one pretty!

"So you think you can do this?" Josh asked. he hasn't seen me fight since before i left and has never seen me shift so this should be fun.

"Oh yeah Joshey i could totally take you or anyone" i smirked at him

"Sure you could" He said while rolling his eyes.

He had on basketball shorts and no shirt. Just like the other guys It was super hot today so i had on spandex shorts and a tank top over my sports bra. Other girls had the same on.

"Oh look if it isn't Scar and her little boyfriend" i heard Ashley say from behind me.

"Dang it Ashley i was so hoping that i wouldn't see you face. For like the rest of my life."

"Shut up Scar your just jealous that i don't have that ugly scar over my face and can beat you in a match. You were always a embaressment during fights. I mean why else would they send you away?" She said with a smirk.

"Wow Ash, your ass must be jealous with the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth"

I turned and walked away before i started training to early on her face.

"Wow Scar you sure can be scarly now. Get it? Scar-ly?"

"Dang Joshey you sure have gotten more cornier since i have been gone" i said with a laugh.

" Okay everyone we will begin training in 5 minuets everyone circle up." The Beta Harry said. As we all circled up i wondered who was going to be my first victim. Please let it be Ashley!

"Hey Scarlett come here" Harry said.

"Yes Beta?"

"So i don't know how much you have uhhh improved so would you like to just fight from the bottom and hopefully work your way up in rank?" He asked as if that was going to be hard for me.

"Yeah we wouldn't want you to get another scar" Ashley said from behind me. Oh i was so going to kick her ass.

"No i want to fight Ashley."

"Are you sure she is one of our toughest fighters..." Harry said with a confused look.

"Im sure."

"Yeah i want to see how well Scar has gotten since we last seen her." Ash said with a innocent look on her face. Harry nodded his head and walked to the matt in the middle. Everyone stopped to watch, most likely waiting for me to get beaten to shit. I knew Kaiden was here when i smelt him and then saw him push his way to the front of the crowd. People instantly moved for him. He looked at me and then Ashley and looked angry. Did he think i couldn't take Ash and this was a unfair fight? Well ill just have to prove him wrong.

As we walked to the middle and stared at each other i barely heard the rules.

"No shifting, and no killing. Win by knockout or tap out. You may begin."

i looked at Ash and saw her pull her wolf powers to her. He eyes burned yellow and her canines popped out of her mouth while her nails grew to claws. She looked like a tiny human-dog but i knew she was quick. Still i would beat the shit out of her. I knew it wasn't a great idea to pull my wolf forward so i didn't. if i did they would know my secret as a Blood Wolf. I wanted to at least wait a little longer to show of my awesomeness. But that wouldn't be long since we had to shift soon. You see each person had to shift in front of everyone training when we had to fight in our wolf form.

She ran towards me but i just stayed still. When she was right in front of me i dipped low crouching and swung my leg out kicking her legs making her fall. She quickly jumped up and i backed up a step. When she made to jump at me i jumped up and round house kicked her in the face. Before she could get up i jumped on her back and slammed her head into the ground knocking her out. Damn im good!

i turned around to look at the Beta and saw many were staring at me with wide eyes. Most likely because i didn't even have to partly shift to win. I winked at them before moving off the matt to go sit next to Josh who had a giant smile on his face. I think he was the only person I liked in this whole place besides Em and Joe. I looked over at Kaiden to see he looked at me with shock in his eyes. And something that looked a lot like he was proud of me. I felt happy all of a sudden and couldn't help but smile at him and even happyer to see him return the smile. When me and Josh went to my house to watch the movies and play games, I kept thinking about that smile and when we fell asleep on the couch to our third movie I slept peacefully. But that didn't last long.

----------------------
A/N
Please tell me what you guys think so far!!😘😘