Their back

Ashely^^^

Chapter 6

It was Tuesday and I didn't see much of Kaiden lately. I only saw him at lunch and we havnt sat together since the first day I came. I was just about to take a bite when I smelt them. Rouges. My senses were a lot stronger than others and when their stench hit my nose I couldn't take it. I stood up the chair flying behind me drawing every ones attention to me. They were close. My eyes turned a bright purple and a deep growl tore from me as soon as the door flew open. I saw as many coward from me.

"Scarlett the Alpha wants you." Harry said in a panic. " And Kaiden"

My eyes darted to Kaidens who was staring at me with raised eyebrows. Harry took off down the hall and I started to walk towards the door. Kaiden appeared next to me and then something else happened that made me more pissed. Ashley jumped in front of us.

"Kaiden are we still-" she started but never finished as I growled and she flinched lowering her head and stepping away. I Ignored Kaidens stares and kept walking when we got out side I went toward my motorcycle as Kaiden hoped into his truck and drove to my house. as soon as I got there I jumped off and ran into the house. I saw Em and Joe sitting at the table with his third, Mark.

"What's going on I can smell them." I said barley holding my wolf in. Kaiden walked in right as I said that.

"They got In through the west. They were headed here but we stopped them. Two got away and we killed the other three." Joe said

"They are the same from my pack" I said trying to calm myself and willing my eyes back to normal.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes" I said lightly growling at the thought of them coming for my family. Em knew what I was thinking and pulled me into a hug where I instantly relaxed.

"What do you mean from your pack? You were in a pack of rouges!" Kaiden said with disbelief.

"No and its none of your business so don't ask!" I yelled already on edge.

"Don't yell at me it is my business!" He growled back as we stared at eachother.

"It hasn't been your business for almost 2 years and it wont be ever again!" I yelled knowing that both of our eyes were glowing and his Alpha waves were rolling off his body but I kept my power waves in.

"This isn't what I asked for you two too be here is about." Joe said calmly making us stop and look at him.

"Scar I know you don't want to be around him but I have to tell him since I will be announcing that he will be future Alpha King."

"NO! You cant! I-I am leaving before he becomes Alpha so he doesn't need to know!!"

"Yes Scar I do. Not only because it will help him if they are not defeated by the time I retire but because he is your mate."

"No he rejected me so we are not mates!!! Please Joe..."

"Im sorry Scar" he said with a sad expression.

"FUCK!" I yelled before running out and hoping on my bike riding away tears rolling down my face.

~~~~~~~~~

Kaidens POV

Whay the hell was going on? I was shocked when I was called with Scar to the Alphas house. I smelt the rouges when we were in the cafeteria but was so shocked to see Scar stand quickly with her eyes glowing purple. I've never seen a wolf with purple eyes. And when that annoying girl Ashley came up to us the growl she released was one that had all wolfs cowering from her. Maybe my Scar is a lot stronger than she looks. I hate when she pushes me away cause all I want is to be closer.

When she was arguing with the Alpha I was shocked. If anyone else did they would definetly be dead. Why did she say they were the same from her pack? Whatever Alpha Joe was going to tell me she did not want me to know. When she ran out crying I wanted to run to her and tear Joes head off for making her cry but new I couldn't. I was about to be announced as future Alpha King and then I could finally get her.

"Kaiden I need you to understand what im going to tell you, you cant tell another person without Scarlett's permission, understood?" Joe asked looking at me.

"Yes"

"Okay well..." And that's when he told me about Scar. Where she grew up,  her pack being killed by rouges, her being broken for a long time only to be happy when Emily and Joe took her in, why she left, where she went, and what she was.

"Why are you telling me this? After all she has been through and what I did to her?"

"Because, I know you love her. It was the first day that you two knew that you were mates that you rejected her and the pain was because she didn't accept it so you guys can still mate. I also know about your father. I had very recently found out what he does and I know why you did it." He said shocking me.

"Yeah okay but she wont trust me. She hates me." I said pain lacing my voice.

Emily started to laugh and I looked at her confused.

"Kaiden, son, that girl loves you so much that she could never hate you. I was there when she came home that day. She loved you before you even knew you two were mates and couldn't bare the thought that you would find some one else to be the future Luna so she begged to leave." I couldn't believe what they were saying.

"Every time I try to talk to her she just gets pissed at me!"

" She doesn't want to get close to you only to see another girl get you. We begged her to come home so that she could help us with the rouges because she is the Blood Wolf but she was going to leave before you became Alpha so that she didn't have to be here when you pick the next Luna."

"how do I get her to forgive me?" I asked

"Tell her the truth" Joe said. I got up and headed to Ryder's. I had a lot to do, and it was about to get really fun around here.