Hey assholes!!

Chapter 12

Scar's POV

I woke up to a burning sensation around my wrists and ankles. Looking down I saw silver chains stropping me to a wall and floor. I tried yanking on them but it would just cause more pain. The silver was stopping me from contacting Kaiden so I couldn't tell him what happened although he probably figure it out by now. I started to scream trying to get someone's attention so they would come into the room.
"Hey assholes!Why are you locking me up? Scared a tiny girl like me will beat the shit out of you. Unlock me and let me go and I won't make your deaths slow and painful! I'll make them fast dickheads!!" The door opened and a man I have never seen before walked in. I knew he was a rogue by his smell.
"Aw great your awake"
"What the hell do you want you sack of monkey shit!"
" I would be careful in what you say to me you bitch. I'm the one that has you chained up not the other way." I started to look around the room for something.
"What are you looking for? Nothing and no one is going to help you." He said smugly.
"Oh no I'm looking for the fuck I'm suppose to give." I said smirking. He walked towards me and slapped me then leaned down and whispered "You may think it's funny now but just wait. By the time I'm done with you you will bow down to me and I will have the power of the Bloodwolf on my side."
"Ohhhh I'm shaking in my boots!" I looked down at my feet, "Shit! I don't have any!" I said with a shocked face.
"Fine we will do it the hard way" he said walking out as another guy walked in cracking his fingers and neck.
"Bring it short dick" I said with a smile as his first fist flew forward.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kaiden's POV
We had followed the trail all the way to a pack an hour and a half away. As we circled around them I mind linked all of the wolfs telling them we attack in five minutes. It seemed to be a pack of roads and from what we could hear Scarlet was locked in a basement in one of the three cabins. We all crouched low ready to spring out and attack as soon as the Alpha Wolf came out. Once he did we all sprang out of the forest and attacked the rouges who also were shifting to fight us off. I saw the Alpha wolf and headed for him.I jumped off of a wolves back tackling the Alpha to the floor. He sprang up throwing me off  and shook himself out and ran jumping at me. I jumped as soon as he did which caused us to slam together. After rolling on the floor he bit my back leg and I kicked him in the face. I then bit into his side and he jerked out of my hold. Biting around his neck I flung him to the ground and mind linked him, "Where is my mate!" He shifted into human form and laughed spitting up blood.
"Your to late. I mean who could survive being tied up by silver and getting the shit beat out of them?" Anger consumed me and I tore his head off throwing myself into the battle and tearing any rouge I saw apart. I was going to find her.
----------------
A/N
Okay I think I'm going to be ending this book soon. Maybe two or three more chapters. anyways tell me what you think, vote, and share. Thanks for reading!