Your's?

Brad and Ryder^^^
Chapter 4

Scarlett's POV

He was probably the most sexiest man I have ever seen. He had broad shoulders and narrow hips. You could see his 6-pack under his white t-shirt and his dark jeans fit him perfectly. He also had on black combat boots. His hair was black and was short on the side but longer on top. Perfect to run your fingers through, while his eyes were a intense green. And he looked pissed he was walking next to two guys. They were both a little shorter than Kaiden but were still hot. One had blonde hair had blue eyes while the other had brown hair and blue-green eyes. When I looked back at kaiden he looked even more pissed while he watched me and I guessed he remembered me and didn't want me there. All well you piece of shit.

"So whats good?" I asked Josh as they got into line behind us.

"Well the mystery meat is horrible and the hotdogs are green sooo I guess the pizza is the best here."Josh said looking disgusted.

"Oh and the burgers and tater tots are good" Said the blonde guy behind me said "My names Ryder."

"I know who you are." I replied before gabbing a pizza and walking to a empty table. Sadly he followed and sat with me and Josh.

"You do? How? The ladies tell you about me" he said with a smile.

"Yeah, they warned me of your man whore ways and that I should stay away." I smirked. At that point Kaiden and his other friend, I remember to be Brad, came up to our table.

"She got you their" Brad said with a laugh. As they sat down on the other side of us I turned my head down and stared at my food. Why did he have to sit with us. I know I should be angry at him but he was my mate and my wolf called to him. I tried to tell my wolf that he rejected us and doesn't deserve us but she wasn't listening. She wanted me to get up and plop in his lap. But I could never be with him. He would choose someone else to be the future Luna and I would have to mate some one else or be alone. I knew I couldn't be here to witness his mating to a knew Luna so I told Emily that I would come back until he became Alpha and then I would leave. Emily and Joe needed my help with some rouge attacks lately so I came back to help investigate. Lost in my head I didn't hear Josh talking to me.

"Scar! Hello, earth to Scar!" josh said shaking me.

"Huh?"

"I said if were still down for this weekend."

"Oh yeah." I said seeing Kaiden glaring at Josh. Just then my phone started to ring. It was Emily.

" I have to go and take this call" I got up and went out side.

"Hey Em"

"Hey I was wondering if after school you would like to go shopping?"

"YES!!!" I practicly cried

"Okay okay" We talked about the details and then I hung up. I turned to go inside but ran into a wall in stead. A wall that had hands, I found out when they caught me from falling. looking up I saw that it was Kaiden. And we were standing really close. I had my hands on his chest and he had his wrapped around my waist. I went to step back but he tightened his grip and leaned down to my ear.

"Who is Josh to you?" He whispered

"W-What?"

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked with a hint of anger that made me mad. He rejected me!

"Its none of your business" I said turning and walking out of his arms. Immediatly I felt the loss and wanted to go back. That's when I heard him growling. He grabbed my arm turning me around.

"It is my business because you are MINE!!!" He growled before turning and storming inside. What did he mean I was his? I spent the rest of the day wondering what he meant not even shopping could help clear my mind.

~~~~~~~~~

Kaidens POV

"SHITSHITSHITSHIT" I thought as I recalled seeing Scar. When Ryder saw Scar he thought it would be a good idea to go and see what her reaction would be to seeing me. i was against the idea but i hoped she would be a little interested to see. me She wasn't. She barely even looked at me. And when i saw Josh putting his arm around, whispering to her, and asking if they still had plans i almost wolfed out on his ass right there. when she went to take a call i knew i should leave her alone but just the thought of Josh as her boyfriend pissed me the hell off. when she ran into me i didn't want to let her go. I knew she was still mad at me when she yelled but i was still pissed and didn't mean to say she was mine. The truth was that i still wanted her and any guy that went after her will be on my death list.

i walked into my house and headed into the kitchen when i saw them. There was my fathers keys on the counter. Fuck. Please let him be asleep or he could smell her on me. He never aloud distractions. i was about to back out the door when i saw him. or well i guess it was his fist since it hit me right in the face.

"Why do you smell like a female wolf!?" He bellowed.

"I had to carry a girl to the school doctor when she fainted at school..." the lie came out all rushed, to scared for the beating that i would get if he thought i was with a girl.

"Good. I am to tired to beat the shit out of you today now get the fuck out." he said as he walked away. By the time i got into my car the bruise had already healed and i called Ryder to say i was sleeping over. I did it a lot. i was just happy my father hadn't asked what her name was. My father wasn't a Alpha but he did have control over me until i could become hire to Joe. he hasn't announced it yet but he would soon. Once that happened i would make enough money to get my own place and finally get MY Scarlett back.